pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agreed. Clean green wagon^^^. Nice stance. The shaved doors handles smooth it out nicely. I love the shaved look, especially on a wagon.

On my wagon, I am going with shaved handles and locks. Although I think the hatch completely shaved looks better, I am keeping the hatch lock. I need a good backup entry should the poppers fail or if the battery dies. Really didn't want a hidden release cable so it is a compromise.

Unfortunately, I am not driving mine either.

• Like 1

Agreed. Clean green wagon^^^. Nice stance. The shaved doors handles smooth it out nicely. I love the shaved look, especially on a wagon.

On my wagon, I am going with shaved handles and locks. Although I think the hatch completely shaved looks better, I am keeping the hatch lock. I need a good backup entry should the poppers fail or if the battery dies. Really didn't want a hidden release cable so it is a compromise.

Unfortunately, I am not driving mine either.

I want to buy your wagon, let me know when  decide to sell it

funny .. .he shaved the handles and left the locks.... i left the handles and shaved my locks......

(IRONUCALLY FUNNY)   he drives his goon while i just talk about mine

pretty sure thats how he open the doors, could be wrong but wagon Jon and i have done this to cars with shaved handles

i have had several cars with shaved handles ... most annoying thing ever..........litterally .... even with all the over rides and safetys and remote switches there still a pain in the ass .... like i said love the look just to stupid to deal with them ...so the last few rigs just get the locks shaved..... i like that look for now ....... i like the 510 door handle to much to remove it........

yeah james the  lock to door handle mod is  fairly easy one although easliy over ridden by number two flat blade.........i prefer to just stump thiefs by removing the lock ..... and i like the rear hatch so mines staying stock just minusing all the dings and shit

• Like 1

Let me know if you would like pics of this wagon from the mid 90s

Why don't you just post'em?? 

I wanna see I wanna see I wanna see I wanna see I wanna see I wanna see I wanna see I wanna see I wanna see I wanna see

• Like 4