Valentine

skyblue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good contribution tank ...... "hey micheal I got u a hooker for your b day.......but I fucked her on the way over and she said I would have to pay again to have her fuck u so I took her home..."  ..........."sorry, happy b day though man,  im gonna go take a nap"

just sayin....... I got a eye out for your 720 st center caps up north here...

• Like 2

Tanker, that's ok I don't want you to sell them you can just give them to me.

Haha. Ummm. Thanks? My birthday was a month ago. But better late then never u guess. Thanks for looking out jrock.

• Like 2
found this not sure what they look like  but its an option 
  • Cars:76 Conqueror "Datsun powered" jet boat - 85 720 - 74 PL 620 - 94 D-21

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:23 PM

I dont have any ST caps but electrical knock out plugs work great.
Until i found my ST caps i used them.
$5 at Home depot. 
72 pl 510 wagon[/b]

gave the truck some attention this weekend.

installed the speaker

5A194DA0-0A07-47C9-AEF1-44B80374C7A2-322

but ran into a snag. bottom back hits the package tray bracket

586EA870-05FC-427A-B78D-34BE1445D053-322

and it also hits the wheel well

0DB5671D-46E0-4769-9E26-E2F9F308BC12-322

what am i missing? its there supposed to be spacers or something to keep it from hitting these points?

also gave the old girl a long needed wash and cleaning. polished the hood and top of fenders but wasn't getting the results i wanted so i stopped there. i've decided to get a buffing wheel cause i'm out of elbow grease.

88c502e1-cc8d-456f-b3db-bda5d8f50862_zps

and one for the artsy fartsy

2c129b7f-d721-4d8c-8a55-7dd92504b4e3_zps

• Like 2

I dont remember it going there,the parcel tray was there of course,i think it went up in the other corner near the heater box,does it work and if you are running a newer stereo the stock speaker will pop.

I'll check it out. It works. Using an old am/fm radio. That's all I need. I guess I should have paid more attention when I took it off the parts truck. Thx guys.

You know I wish I kept all my stuff.got I am stupid.I love it though get rid of that damm 510 and come back to our side you trader.lol

When I bought my RL411 I knew it was destined to be a rare car.  So whenever I had to replace any of the OEM parts I put the old parts in a box so that I could, if needed or wanted, restore my car to "as delivered" condition.  Parts? How about the original distributor cap and points plus the factory numbered sparkplugs?  And  yes, just for the hell of it I still have the spark plugs that were in the car when I bought it.  Also, the original brake master cylinder.  No. I didn't save the original brake pads!  Nor did I save the factory front bucket seat upholstery when I sewed up their replacements.  Factory seat upholstery used cotton thread which Southern California smog and sunshine ate with gusto!  I used nylon thread when I made my replacement upholstery.  By the way the replacement vinyl is "Wallaby".  If you are lucky enough to find an OEM drivers seat cushion, be aware that the drivers seat in Japan is the Passenger seat in the non Japanese or British world,  Ask me how I know.

You know I wish I kept all my stuff.got I am stupid.I love it though get rid of that damm 510 and come back to our side you trader.lol

Yea you should have kept all that stuff. Someone else could always use it. Now I'm definitely not getting rid of my 510.lol. You know you're gonna get one. Just a matter of time. Lol.

• Like 1

You know, I am stupid.I love it though

you could have stopped here ,..,.

truck looks good ....I ready to see some new rollin stock on there .....I think iof your truck everytime I see matt(goldfish ) truck being your is the same color as his

He is correct, it goes farther left closer to the heater box.

So are you guys sure about this? Cause I took a look and I don't see any holes for the speaker to the left. Could it be that the speakers were a dealer option and they drilled their own holes for the speaker?