Valentine

skyblue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a picture of the rear plate, photoshop the reg tags off it, print it out, and put it in one of those plate frames with a plastic cover...?

hmmm. now that's an idea.

Finally an update on ur thread!

And u give us this???

hahaha. i know. i've definitely been neglecting my 521.

I think the $114 fine is if you blow it off and not get it fixed.....but then it a higher fine the next time...

....if he gets it fixed.....it's like $10....

I must've had at least 6-7 no front plate tickets with the Lude.....parked and not.....but I "fixed" it every time......

.......just another reason for them to fuck with you...........BASTARDS!!

Yea It's only $10 if I fix it. Do that's a relief. But still.

You know what he deserves it for neglecting his truck and fucking around with that 510.now how much do you want for the 510.

Ouch. Sorry tanker my 510 is one thing your deep pockets can't buy. Lol.
  • Like 1

got a nice little surprise when i got home from work today. Fucking ticket for no front plate!!! :mad: :mad: im so pissed. wtf! ive been parking in the same spot for 2 years and now some assshole cop decides today is the day to give me a ticket. im mostly pissed cause now i have to get new plates and i dont want to give up my blue and yellow one. damn iiitttt!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

10D6B1F5-F4AD-4CCE-8B37-7FE89947615A_zps

Sorry for your hard luck bro, that's one of the reasons I left that bullsbit state. They like to screw their own residents in anyway possible.

Have they made a charge for owning a datsun yet ..?

Nice build thread, thanks for sharin..so many good threads so little time ..its hard to read em all and still get any work done .

• Like 2

ok Gun metal Gray for the win looks good on EVERYTHIG

Take them to Canby and pick them up from Canby next year  FREE SHIPPING 

im bringing them done to canby this year ..... i like the gun metal idea ,.,.,.or black metallic ...or gold

• Like 1

Yea I like the gun metal idea too. That or a vintage white. But then I'd be copying jrock. So maybe go with the gun metal.

37 pages and a very long day at work made much brighter. Love the truck and all the banter.

Thanks. Glad I can brighten up your day.