you mean eagleadam green? lol

white if keeping it blue

yea def keeping it blue.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What u talking bout Willis? The only 521 I seen here with titans is jrock's. Maybe down south they're everywhere. But up here in NorCal they ain't none.

Nonetheless it appreciate your concern. Now answer the Gadamn question and tell me which color you like. Lol.

What u talking bout Willis? The only 521 I seen here with titans is jrock's. Maybe down south they're everywhere. But up here in NorCal they ain't none.

Nonetheless it appreciate your concern. Now answer the Gadamn question and tell me which color you like. Lol.

Listen here bitch,i would go with a soft off white,and lose the rear bumper. Also i would like redo the dark blue stripe with a white also,just use a plasti dip spray can and if it looks like shit you can just peel it off.

• Like 2

Listen here bitch,i would go with a soft off white,and lose the rear bumper. Also i would like redo the dark blue stripe with a white also,just use a plasti dip spray can and if it looks like shit you can just peel it off.

Jeez, no need to get snarky. Lol.

I like the plastidip stripe idea.

• Like 1

Damn.............who put a nickel in you?? :lol:

Is that all??

• Like 1

plastidip stripe is a good idea. id cap the top of the truck aswell but that's just me!

Funny you should say that cause I've always wanted to do from the roof down the sides of the windshield to the top of the hood in white.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Dammit!!

I need that program!!

Wheels & roof...........off white, cream, eggshell, heirloom white......whatever you wanna call it..... :thumbup: