Valentine

skyblue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn dude, I had one of those bumpers also. Bout broke my toes dropping off and my wife tripped over it and quickly told me to scrap that piece o sh!t. Did you see the license plate mount that I fabbed? I did that because I didn't have the original plate mount, but only the welded piece that was attached to the bed. Not too difficult, but I did have to re weld the bowtie bracket higher because I measured one and welded. Should have measured twice and then welded! OOps, but that's what learnings all about!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey dooder man,, I didn't get a screen shot as my camera battery was dead BUT Adam-12 season 6 episode 20  (Sunburn)   they talk to a old guy for quite awhile next to a truck painted exactly like yours., pretty sure even got license plate shot. . 

I'm thinking JESUS!!  and run get camera ,!!   ,,,,,,, steady myself ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  turn on camera,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, change battery message  :crying:  ,,,,,,,,,,,,, whaaaa whaaaaa

• Like 1

Adam-12  a 70s police car patrol show it's their call sign on top of car.   Since it was taped in and around the LA area there is a huuuge amount of Datsuns and cool old import cars to be seen. It is kinda funny how expensive VW bugs andf 356 porshes are now ,,when you watch this show the only thing that out numbers 356 Porsches is VW bugs.

Early seasons  look like they are shot at a studio lot,, but later episodes they are driving all over the dang place.. One season the opening credits are with car turning corner where a 311 roadster is parked ,,one season opening credits, they are pulling out and backup right next to 510 wagon. 

Don't get me wrong it's not a great show,, but the amount of crazy expensive cars (now)  being used as daily drivers ,, will blow your mind.

Publicity shot ,, show is in color though.

amc-fake-police-car-bonanza-matador.jpg

• Like 2