Valentine

skyblue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine sits like that....................due to flat tires :-\

C'mon skyblue, dont let it sit too long, have u done the king pins yet?

Haha. Flat tires will do it.

I move it at least index week now since I got the "abandoned vehicle" notice from the cops. Kingpins still not done. Shit keeps delaying it. I have all the parts now. Just need to paint everything and slap 'em in.

• Like 1

I love this truck it's to bad it's not going to make it because the owner neglects the shit out of it..he chooses to polished this newly dented 4 door green 510 then give love to his beauty of a truck and I might add he has blue plug wires and some Titan wheels to install. These are the builds my friends that datsunmike speaks about, they start off with good intentions and then die and wither away..Imam sadden my fellow friends I shed tears thinking of this poor truck..

• Like 1

Does your truck have current registration and insurance?  If it does go to your local police station with all paper work in hand and tell them to tag an actual abandon vehicle.  On your way out tell them to Kiss Your ASS!

all my paper work is in order. i really think someone called them. cause i've parked it therefor at least a year and i've never had any issues.

I love this truck it's to bad it's not going to make it because the owner neglects the shit out of it..he chooses to polished this newly dented 4 door green 510 then give love to his beauty of a truck and I might add he has blue plug wires and some Titan wheels to install. These are the builds my friends that datsunmike speaks about, they start off with good intentions and then die and wither away..Imam sadden my fellow friends I shed tears thinking of this poor truck..

being a little melodramatic aren't we? how is this build dead? it runs perfect. stops fine. is registered and insured. gets great gas mileage. only issue is the kingpins, which i am going to swap soon. i drive it occasionally. so i axe ya, how is this build dead? is it cause I'm not constantly swapping engines, and filling up the underside of my hood with a bunch of stickers? or cause i haven't replaced a broken transmission and haven't installed NOS on my newly rebuilt FJ20 to make up for the measly 130 something hp's it puts out? is it because i only drive it once a week? how often do you drive yours?

This truck has come a long way form when i got it. it has been to Canby and back without any hiccups. at all. I'm very proud of this truck and all the work i've done. so forgive me if i sound offended but these Datsuns are my life, not just a hobby to throw money at and keep in my squeaky clean garage, while driving an  American piece of trash chevy suv to work. your tears are wasted because there is nothing to cry about. if you want to cry, cry about the dent some piece of shit asshole left on my daily 510.

i like you Ray. you're a good dude who always willing to help out. but, these comments don't sit well with me. i hope you are just joking. because like i said, these cars are my life and when you insult my cars and question my builds i take it personal. so if you no have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

thank you and good day

• Like 3

Really you think I'm serious. I was busting your balls to come back to the thread, but it seems you want to be a dick to me talking about spending money on my build and shitty horse power, what the fuck now who's being a prick you met me in person you think i would disrespect you like that What the fuck is your problem ? Next time you see me you can let me know in person. Man i thought you were cool its ok i get it i started it I'm a dick, and hell I'm so dumb i pay everyone to do my stuff. OK :rofl:

• Like 1

I'm not trying to start a fight. I can't tell if you're serious on here cause it's hard to tell with text. Even if you were joking it still hurts to read you say I'm "neglecting the shit out of it" and "polish his newly dented 510" and "start off with good intentions and then die and wither away.." if I was being a dick it's because you were a dick first. Even if you weren't serious. Maybe add a smiley face or something so I know you're not serious.

I get that we bust each others balls on here. But I guess my "problem" is I'm just a bit tired of the back handed compliments, in general not just from you but the whole forum. and you caught me at a bad time. Like I said I like you and not trying to start a fight. I just wanted to say my peace. And i will express how I fell next time we meet. I'm not hiding behind a keyboard. Just don't beat me up too bad.

• Like 2

Ok group hug, can it be in the shower though?

MIke I will put a happy face next time, you met me in person and i am more then confident I am no dick. Also yes i was busting your balls to come back to the truck and leave the 510 alone, I never type shit like that first of all and the only shit I gave you was blue spark plug wires and titan wheels come on give me a break.  :hug:

I would never try to pick on anyone last thing I need is to get me my ass kicked from anyone.

• Like 1