Valentine

skyblue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough love Ray Ray. :)

I'm just waiting on some parts so I can do the kingpin swap. Hopefully they'll arrive in time for shop day on the 31st. Then I'll put in the 720 4x4 leafs. And finally put the stock steelies back on.

That's the plan for now.

• Like 2

SWEET !   last year there was only 3 pre 73 truck in the sunday show . this year there should a ton of them .

That's right. I do remember a low pre-73 presence. This will be the year of the 521.

• Like 3

I could see it if it was sitting on 4 flats with a busted windshield, but damn! Hopefully you can get it thrown out so you don't have to pay the cities flower bills!

For reals. Registration is current and everything looks good. I think some shitty neighbor reported me. Hating. It's only a notice so I don't have to pay anything. But I might have to look for another place to keep the ol' girl.

It's the camper..lol

I thought that too, but I've gotten this type of shit before when I had no camper.

A neighbor turned it in, they don't like the old truck parked where it is, if there is a driveway across the street that when they back out of their driveway it makes it harder for them, they cannot just back out without looking with your truck there.

The police don't just drive around looking for cars parked in the same spot, a whiny neighbor is the issue. :(

Dude that's some bs. The cop that put the warning there has too much time on their hands but it's good you found it You can "store" her at my place

Lol. Thx. You're too far.

A neighbor turned it in, they don't like the old truck parked where it is, if there is a driveway across the street that when they back out of their driveway it makes it harder for them, they cannot just back out without looking with your truck there.

The police don't just drive around looking for cars parked in the same spot, a whiny neighbor is the issue. :(

That would make sense. But there is no driveway across the street. Cops here really do have too much time on their hands. And they have a rep for being dicks.

Gonna stretch Her legs out today and take her to busta nut's shop for some shenanigans.

• Like 1

It's not so much the cops as it is the peole thast call the cops......

We live in the North Bay......SNOB central......

They'll complain about the close you wear......

........I just had my 6th visit within the past 3 years from the Humane Society last week because some dogless dumbass thinks my dog shouldn't be tied up all day.....

....I tell them..."OK...go call humane society and have my dog put down then....becuz nobody around here will house a dog this big...don't you know how many big breed dogs are put down at this not so humane society??".....it shuts them up.....but they still call....

People here will complain about anything......and the cops HAVE to deal with it becuz people have money here.....

I'm hating this area moar and moar as I get older......

Great....you got me goin' first thing in the morning.... :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop: