Valentine

skyblue

Haha. Gotta Check them nuts.

You got my vote. Haha. Jk.

Will do. I have access to a set locally the only reason I haven't bought them is cause my tires have a lot if life left in them. Haha and yea curbs and I don't get along.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to check the lug nuts often, I also have had them come lose, mine were adapters to use dually wheels on a stock axle, and I could not figure out what the issue was, as the dually wheel lug nuts were tight, but the adapter was lose and I could not tell, and as hard as I shook them wheels, I could feel nothing wrong, till I lifted the whole thing off the ground the next morning, then it was obvious, I am real lucky I made it home.

I drove it 20 miles with lose lug nuts, as it smoothed out above 40mph, if I had known, I would not have moved another inch.

Uh oh. Oil light was flickering in the way to work this morning. WTF. I know oil isn't leaking. I was going faster than normal but would that matter? Hopefully it's the oil sender.

Ok. So u just popped the hood and oil level is good.

The culprit: sending unit wire broke off.

null_zps4aa93f01.jpg

Phew!

My very first 521 broke the mechanical line at the gauge in the cab when i was on a date. Didn't get laid. That's why I only use electronic senders now.

Morale of the story: If you wanna get laid, don't shoot hot oil on your date.

My very first 521 broke the mechanical line at the gauge in the cab when i was on a date. Didn't get laid. That's why I only use electronic senders now.

Morale of the story: If you wanna get laid, don't shoot hot oil on your date.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. good call

Thats nice,i just send my shit to the chrome shop and its done.

F'n daddy Warbucks...... :lol:

Not all of us have a wallet that dispenses Benji's upon request...............must be nice though!! B)

Thats nice,i just send my shit to the chrome shop and its done.

Thats fine. I got more than enough cash to send to shop, I just like doing it myself. In a house comprised of my wife and 3 girls, it leaves me with a bit of sanity.

Thats why we waiting on bell tech leaf install, torsion install, blah, blah, blah. I need a vacation to work on truck. Just got a swamp cooler for the garage. Yesterday was 106F, the garage was in its 70's. Chilly.

P.S. Skyblue, mucho better on the wheels. As warned, keep checking those spacers. I've seen people also double nut it down for added safety.

- just went back to your pics. You could do it with those spacers but you need a stud change. To me, worth it.