The time has come!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what is this housing off of? my truck just has it coming right off the block, i would like to get a set up ike this

IMAG0541.jpg

I thought it was stock... It fits there on the side of block perfectly where its the same shape as the housing. Without it there is no where to put the filter. If not stock then I have no idea.

How large of case is that Magnaflow?? I just had one installed(14x9 case) on my VG swap, and it is way too loud..Fair warning

Haha yeah I think that's the same one. I have a resonator half way back as well so maybe that will quiet it a little. It had my favorite tone as far as 4 cyl engines that I found looking through youtube

• 4 weeks later...

Dime Dave from FutoFab runs a really good business! He hooked me up with this awesome dogleg shift knob! Ill definitely be buying from him again in the future! Thanks again Dave!

IMAG0583.jpg

I got my hood and fenders mounted up and have been working hard on the body. Rolled the fenders, shave the emblem holes and marker lights. Mud, block, mud, block... Its almost ready for another coat of primer and then more blocking. Ill see where its at at that point.

IMAG0588.jpg

IMAG0587.jpg

So im all of the sudden totally on the fence about what color to paint my car. Ive always wanted a black car even before I had this car planned. Since I started Ive decided that black doesn't really do these cars the justice they deserve so I finally decided on doing a darker two tone paint job and until today I was absolutely dead set on it.

The two tone I want is like the bre two tone without the stripes or numbers and I was gonna have black sides and this mitsubishi graphite grey:

177da3e166c810_full.jpg

With a black grill and headlight buckets and no window chrome and black emblems. I sill think It would look really good but now I'm leaning toward a light mint green or a turquoise blue like what was stock on 510's and 610's

Thoughts please!

2 things,

How much did the shift knob cost? NVM I found his thread about it.

And all Black 510's tend to not look the greatest IMO, flat black is a bit better than Gloss somehow... And this is coming from a guy who likes black cars as well.