The time has come!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the manual, it shows it as stock caster 1.4 degrees positive, I would say you can go a bit more, but careful, stock front arms can only be pulled forward so much before they bind. Just give yourself a little more on The right side like 3/10 of a degree or so to compensate for road crowning or make them even, either way stock is +1.4, if you can get closer to 2 the better.

• 3 weeks later...

So I picked up an su manifold and I have some spare z car sus laying around that Im thinking about sending off to z therapy. I would have to find a way to mound the carbs to the 4 cylinder manifold so I'm interested if anyone knows of any examples or what other people have done there. And changing the throttle linkage to open the other way won't bea big deal. What are your guys thoughts on running these bigger sus on my daily driver with the engine I have?

I've listed what I've done to the engine before but I have an l18 with 86mm flat tops, closed chamber head with .475 lift, 270 duration rally cam, ported head, lightened flywheel... Currently have a weber 32/36.

• 4 weeks later...

Its the first winter driving this car for me and every time it cools all the way down its really hard to get started. Mostly in the morning. I just have to keep pumping the pedal and  then cranking it a little bit over and over. Its Luke its not getting enough fuel in there. When its cold out it also always wants to die when I let off the gas to coast to a light or stop sign. Any suggestions?