• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice, other than the ar........ :D

Uber respect for the 'Old Soldiers'; M14/M1A. The son of John C. Garand's masterpiece.

I'm on my 2nd one. Still pulling sniper duty in Mid East long-side the bolties.

Ran many a mile with one of those slung beside a full pack in 1967. To me, just as inspiring a sound as a pump shotgun cycling.

A livetime love

• Like 1

Then there's the UTS-15 shotgun.  12 gauge, 15 rounds, pump action.  It has 2 magazines above the barrel 7 rounds each plus 1 in the chamber.  UTS-USA.COM

^^kel tech makes something similar, the ksg12, dual tube mags, bullpup pump action, pretty neat gun

Yeah, I'm sure I'll wind up with one or the other of those before long... 'cuz I'm just dumb that way.

the old super soaker 50 had the same threads as the hose end....

super_soaker_50.jpg

INFINITE AMMO!!!

lol and the water pressure from the hose meant no pumping.

BEST f'n squirt gun ever made.........to this day......

Yeah, I'm sure I'll wind up with one or the other of those before long... 'cuz I'm just dumb that way.

Either one is a whole lot safer than the Street Sweeper [12 gauge "revolver"] which had to be loaded with what passed as a crude safety in the "off" position.  Sort of like a slam fire shotgun, but not by design, "an inherent design defect capability". 

I still like the tequilla bottle on the super soaker.  My son said he was a hero to the scantily clad females on the Colorado River during Spring Break!  I had the decency not to ask him what came next.

Just read through most of this. Some of you guys are very prepared for sure. It's kind of funny/odd most folks that know me a little, automatically assume that my house is just bristling with weapons. I am a retired Marine Corps scout sniper, 20 years of it and I own 'AH GUN' yeah really, one. I am most certainly am not anti-gun by any stretch of the imagination, I guess maybe I just got my fill. I do know how to use my one gun pretty darn good though, so I got that going for me. Anyway, you guys have some neat stuff and I enjoyed looking at all of it.

• Like 3

Cough cough, saiga, cough cough

I had a Saiga 410 a few years ago but couldn't get it to cycle consistently.  It would feed 2.75" plastic hull shotshells well enough but the Russian Golden Bear and Silver Bear would stove-pipe every time.

I had a Saiga 410 a few years ago but couldn't get it to cycle consistently. It would feed 2.75" plastic hull shotshells well enough but the Russian Golden Bear and Silver Bear would stove-pipe every time.

yeah, I've heard the .410's were kind of picky

I think the golden bear is in a full brass case if I'm not mistaken, but I've never used it so I couldn't tell you for sure.

The "Golden Bear" AK47 ammo may well be full brass, but here the ammo in question is 410 shotshell.  Except for US Military 12 gauge ammo. I have not seen full length brass shotshell ammo.  There was some 16 [and possibly 20] gauge full metal shotshell all too many years ago, but it was aluminum full length case.

The "Golden Bear" AK47 ammo may well be full brass, but here the ammo in question is 410 shotshell.  Except for US Military 12 gauge ammo. I have not seen full length brass shotshell ammo.  There was some 16 [and possibly 20] gauge full metal shotshell all too many years ago, but it was aluminum full length case.

Yes, the Golden Bear IS full length brass .410 buckshot.  The Silver Bear is full length... um, some sort of metal, probably aluminum, .410 slugs

Yes, the Golden Bear IS full length brass .410 buckshot.  The Silver Bear is full length... um, some sort of metal, probably aluminum, .410 slugs

Thanks for the update!  Sounds like what is needed for a "Judge" revolver.  Stiill not sure it's robust enough for a AK based Saiga shotgun [despite the Colorado based cable TV gunsmith program, I notice they spend a whole lot of time making the Saiga work properly on other than 7,62 Russian calibers].