• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So if you come across and crazy guy with a gun would 5 shots be enough to put him down? How often do crazy killers get shot by the public? Of those killed how many shots did it take?

Not nearly enough mike, there was a shooting at the mall near where I live some 10+ years ago. A legal conceal carry holder had the chance to shoot the nut job in the head, instead he decided that just wouldnt be right so he asked him to put the gun down. The wacko then shot him 7 times on his way to the ground. Its not how many bullets you have its if you can oull the trigger.

Take the guns away theyll just use something else

Left is a kimber pro cdp II,and the right is a sig sauer TTT!both .45 with only 7 round clips..

I was researching awhile ago, and 1911s are pretty pricey. I prolly would just go for the colt brand...if I ever get a job lol

I wonder if there is a law on how many rocks you can carry to throw at the intruder.you think 5 is good?

And the stick you can use and only be 18" but you can have as big of a sword as you want, but it can't be any sharper than a butter knife......and plastic....... and you cant take it out of the sheath.........

Cuz merica!

Dont get me wrong, RW likes guns, infact I have lots of them by Aussie standards (all legal of course).

My Range gun is a Glock 17(a).

Agree this thread shouldnt be a legislation debate otherwise i'll just fill it full of my pissing and moaning about our own draconian gun laws.

• Like 3

I was researching awhile ago, and 1911s are pretty pricey. I prolly would just go for the colt brand...

They seemed pricey because you were looking at Colts.   ^_^

Rock Island Armory makes a few nice 1911s in the $400-500 range, Taurus makes some in the $500-600 range, Springfield a few in the $600-700 range, so they are out there. And the RIA guns are basically Asian copies of the Colt design, so all Colt (and generic) 1911 parts fit. You can get into an RIA for $400, then as your budget allows, trick it out with lots of cool stuff as you go.  :thumbup:

Kimbers are usually $800-1000+ and Colts are almost always $1000-1200+. Nice guns, but out of my budget.

• Like 2

They seemed pricey because you were looking at Colts.   ^_^

Rock Island Armory makes a few nice 1911s in the $400-500 range, Taurus makes some in the $500-600 range, Springfield a few in the $600-700 range, so they are out there. And the RIA guns are basically Asian copies of the Colt design, so all Colt (and generic) 1911 parts fit. You can get into an RIA for $400, then as your budget allows, trick it out with lots of cool stuff as you go.  :thumbup:

Kimbers are usually $800-1000+ and Colts are almost always $1000-1200+. Nice guns, but out of my budget.

Kimbers are higher then that and so is all 1911 style guns but the rock island is very cheap and pretty damm good gun.I love the kimbers because for me,i do try to keep my money here in America,the kimbers are Yonkers New York,Springfield is a damm good gun but there lower end models are out of Brazil and the higher ends are out of Genosea,ILL.But the feel of a 1911 period in your hand takes my breath away.oopps to much info,i am going to FAP now.lol

Kimbers are higher then that and so is all 1911 style guns 

My Ultra Carry II was $825 new, but yes most of their models are much more expensive than that, with plenty in the $2k range. 

http://www.kimberamerica.com/1911/ultra-carry-ii/ultra-carry-ii

But the feel of a 1911 period in your hand takes my breath away

Never held a gun that felt as good as my Springfield 5" 1911 with Hogue grips. So perfect...   :crying:

Shit. Now I want another 1911...   :rofl:

can i just say that when i started this thread i got so much crap that one of the assholes here, not naming any names... merlin... tried to point out how easay it was to get my info after i posted what i had.... it wsnt correct but his post were deleted... i got so much shit from ppl for this and here it is 38 pages later..... id just like to say fuck you to those that thought it was a bad thing. anyone had their guns stollen yet? 

• Like 3

I am glad you agree.And don't forget prices are a little lower in ,wait for it,wait for it-----------------deep in the heart of Texas.clap clap.lol

I'll stand up for Texass and say that properly it's... 

I am glad you agree. And don't forget, prices are lower yet (clap, clap, clap, clap), Deep in the heart of Texas.lol

• Like 1