box flares ftw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I didn't hav any vacation till now. And now that the weather is shitty I realized I better get this thing in the garage. Plus I always build my cars in the winter.

build um in winter drive um in summer

trans mount modified and bolted up (trans mount was farther forward in my tan car weird) turbo back on down pipe on steering hooked back up tc rods in. wiring harness sitting on the passenger floor. inter cooler mounts in rear sump sway bar mounted. so many little tedious thing's :blink: I thought this going to be a straight forward swap switch my sr from my tan car to this car but it was not we had to change just about every thing.

If it was not for Phil i would not have got this car done. so i would like to send a shout out to phil thanks phil for doing all the hard stuff ! ;)

2011-11-03230520.jpg

not much to report atom mounted the ecu phil figured out the wiring . have to buy new t bolt clamps the old clamps dont fit with the new couplers. took the after noon off sunday and went 3 wheeler riding with shaun and phil . :cool:

now we are all so sore we cant get off the couch. my pour rib's

It's a live! I cant drive it yet though :(. I an waiting on my fan to get here and the dp needs to be shortened it hangs to low.

I am worried that if I hit the dp on anything it will tear off ether my turbo or the manifold. it has been 11 months since I heard the roar of my engine and the sweet sound of my ssqv. I have so much crap left to do to the rest of the car.

2011-11-07200029.jpg