box flares ftw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i got the sound deadening off. had to use solvent a scraper and a heated pressure washer..

driver side

2012-04-04145650.jpg

then i went and picked up the cricket lol

2012-04-04173937_Tigard_Oregon_US.jpg

I have not driven my 720 in a while the suspension is gone. the weight from the big bottle of argon and the welder maid it ride all scary. and it does not help that there is a lot of play in the steering wheel. yay another datsun to fix

the cricket huh... not going to be fun i can manage. i have a feeling were going to cutting more out than expected haha. john told me about a little mod he does. i just remembered. 1x2 square tubing along the rockers. butted up against the rocker and floor pan. ideas...

nice, I like what is going on here. I might have to copy and tuck my exhaust up too. Have anyone heard of any excessive hot floors doing this mod? Jeff (icehouse)? bueller? bueller?

I was thinking tucking it and then routing it out the drivers side under what would be my rear doors.

Does Phil need 510s to work in that badly? I got one.

i work on all of them as long as they are 510's

Yeah Phil come weld for me too!!!

if we make a deal you need to follow through!

nice, I like what is going on here. I might have to copy and tuck my exhaust up too. Have anyone heard of any excessive hot floors doing this mod? Jeff (icehouse)? bueller? bueller?

I was thinking tucking it and then routing it out the drivers side under what would be my rear doors.

if you think about it the exhaust has the same clearance to the tunnel as it would to a regular floor pan. i cant think why it would be way hotter. maybe a little warmer. as it doesnt have full air flow. lots of pros one con.

i will say this floor pans and the tunnel are a ton of work. you guys are going to kill me. its all in trade for bmw e30 parts haha