box flares ftw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so I took this beast on the free way today for the first time and it is scary. I need an alignment and the dgr sway bar mixed with the 300 pound springs combined with only one inch of travel makes for a scary bouncy ride. lol It was not as bad with the smaller sway bar. Once i get my hands on a set of agx adjustable strut's and the lower control arms sinnful maid me it should ride nice. Untill then I am going to leave it in the garage. It was fun braking traction at 60 on the freeway today :D

• Like 1

yep got your LCA's right here, just waiting for your car. actually thinking about taking a few sets to the powdercoaters this week, what do you think? you want them pink or something? hahahhahahahaha

maybe i'm kinding, they will be probably go gloss black

yep got your LCA's right here, just waiting for your car. actually thinking about taking a few sets to the powdercoaters this week, what do you think? you want them pink or something? hahahhahahahaha

maybe i'm kinding, they will be probably go gloss black

i need black chrome

What differential gearing are you running? And is it LSD or open?

I am running 390's this time. not sure if i like them better then the 336's i had with the r180. I am sure once i get sticky tires i will like the 390's more. I have not bought a lsd carrier yet.

+1 for freeway burnouts!! I need to ride in a Sr'd 510. I need the motivation to go turbo!!

mine wont be ready till spring if I am lucky . I have to get my gtx reliable before I can rebuild my front suspension.

• 1 month later...

Hey, do you still have the coilovers the same way? How do you like those? Compared to the way most people do 'em?

yah but i have not driven the car very much. so far i like it. you can really feel the rear articulate. now would i recomend it? nah just buy some 11 or 1200 pound springs or a weight jack set up or normal coil overs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ever since I got the car the brakes never felt 100% right. I was checking all the calipers and I pulled back the seal on the front right caliper (because it didnt look right) there is somthing wedged in to the cylinder not letting it retract all the way and water got in the cylander. . The caliper is rusty in side . good thing I have a spare!

man spending money on my dime is much more fun then working on it

t3 camber pates

t3 upper bearing coilover top's

vg30.com tc kit

shuriken metal battery box and battery adapters

I also bought some agx's but havent had time to snapp a pic

2012-03-21210535.jpg

Now i just need to get off my ass and put it all together . I am lacking motivation and having more fun spending money lol

phill came over and kicked a hole in the driver side floor board of my dime on monday . So we cut the floor's out of the parts car 10 minutes later.

So today I started removing the interior so we can cut the floor out of the flared car and when we put the new floor in we will add a exhaust tunnel.

previous owner's super sweet seat mounts welded together so you wont fall through the floor lol

2012-03-28180512.jpg

this is my driver side floor bored covered in rust and fiber glass

2012-03-28181116.jpg

here are some with the light under the car .

2012-03-28181410_Tigard_Oregon_US.jpg

2012-03-28181419_Tigard_Oregon_US.jpg

2012-03-28181426_Tigard_Oregon_US.jpg

2012-03-28181451_Tigard_Oregon_US.jpg