box flares ftw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

still playing with that stupid ass header, not liking how everything is fitting

but on the bright side, got my new rims and tires on tho. i think it looks pretty sweet. still working on it, goal is May 1

• 2 weeks later...

Or I could sell you my l20b and hitschi carbs for super cheap.

I'm going Ka motor once I get to that point. Once canby became impossible I figured I might as well part with what I dont need for the quil build and going to really take my time and get what I want.

I have a 280z 5 speed too

Yeah I've really been leaning towards the Ka series, fuel injection is more reliable and gets better hp.

Plus sense I'm going to do the full 240sx dash and interior I might as well make it a bit easier by isin a Ka and Ka wire harness. This way I can have power windows and allege modern amenities.

Dang. L motors huh? Dont throw it away. There is a ratty 4 door that needs l stuff. You already have the 5 speed mount. Nelson can do the front. That will get it in there. Then just rad and intercooler. That's where the $$$ will be spent. Do it! Sooner you start. Sooner it will get done ;)

Do it man!!! It didn't overheat with that set up if I remember. And most the parts are there. Just do it you'll be happier. Can upgrade as you go. I'd hate to see it sit. Jeremys will sit haha mine will too. Now a third damn.

I pulled the head today on the l20b the w53 is a closed chamber and some one eyebrowed the block so this engine was rebuilt at one time . It looks like the head. Gaskit failure was between piston 3 and 4 . Now I am just waiting for charlie to let me know when I can bring the head bye to be checked out. I will have to check to see what size piston's are in it .

To bad who ever rebuilt this engine used a cheep roll head gasket .