box flares ftw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well with things going the way they are (life getting in the way) I probobly will not have my sr in by canby. So now I can take my time and really clean a few thing's up how I wanthem in stead of throwning it all together and being strressed out about pulling of the canby crunch! At least it has running l series.

After I decided all that I went got the exhaust fixed it is so much quiter. Now I need to figure out. How to get the stumbl out of the 32/36 it has been so long since I messed with one I can't remember how I did it on my last car that had one 5 years a go.

Here is lee at a1 muffler in tigard fixing my exhaust.

2011-03-19095727.jpg

I am. Debating selling this car and building my own flared car . What to do what to do?

I did have fun driving it around yesterday . I think it needs a lower rate spring in the front or a better dampening insert. I think I am going to try to get a set 225 springs for the front instead of the 325 that are on it

The in board rear coilover set up seems to realy let the car articulate around corner's and stick to the ground.

since I hav had the car the side view mirror's have been off because one was broken.

Well the other day I found another drivers mirror to match the passanger mirror on e bay.

Well it showed up today so I mounted them both. It is so nice having side mirror's again!

Vitaloni mirror's are expensive but I got a sweet deal on the replace ment

2011-03-28164239.jpg

2011-03-28172105.jpg

I all so added some stickers I had laying around

2011-03-28172122.jpg

Sweet stickers. I like the one on the windshield. No shocker?

Not on this one .

Just noticed all the naked ladies on your hood. Do the chicks dig that?? Makes an interesting pattern

Most people don't notice it and assume its cammo . All the chicks I have talked to that notice it think its cool.

so what about the side pannels?

Do you mean the quarter window's ? There are some old nwdoa and mrs A's skate shop stickers. I love the mrs A's sticker because I used to shop there when I was a kid.

No really !

So went to sinfulls house today and re did the jetting in my carb . Its still to lean but it has less of a bog.

But on a side note me and jeromy had some fun with the 4 door

2011-04-03172136.jpg

2011-04-03172142.jpg

2011-04-03172149.jpg

2011-04-03171711.jpg

2011-04-03172359.jpg

And the car got stuck on a 4x6 and the radiator exploded we all so got the black flared car to fire .

2011-04-03173112.jpg

Good times!