Hellaflush!

cjr198car

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellacamber is helladumb! HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATHEATHAEHTAHETAHETHAEHATHHAETHEHTHTEAHTHTATEHATE!

Oh, by the way, has anyone seen this REALLY COOL lowered 620? I was thinking about doing it to my hardbody because how cool is that!!!??? It's even cooler than hellaflush! :lol:

620shitpile.jpg

Aaah, that felt better. Now that I've effectively crapped a load on this thread, I'm going to go get the NX aligned with all it's new made flushness and negative camber. (Actualy straddled a 6x6 chunk of wood, knocked my toe out.)

You know, the nice thing is even those nice cars with all that horsepower and cornering ability will be reduced to Yugo status as I can take corners faster in my 4x4 D21. Massive camber is massively stupid, style or not. And stretched tires are an even worse idea, not to mention dangerous on the road.

Naw, thats tucked. And your not even slammed! dude GTFO. laugh.gif

:(awwwww i just died a little inside. lmao.

yours is more obvious then mine but thats cause i have the wider tires that dont sink in as much :P

just wait til i get the bend out of one of my rims, and ill put some beeeeefy tires on the rear...... i think they are gonna be something like 205/60/15??? i could be wrong....

:(awwwww i just died a little inside. lmao.

just wait til i get the bend out of one of my rims, and ill put some beeeeefy tires on the rear...... i think they are gonna be something like 205/60/15??? i could be wrong....

Get some coilovers and wheel spacers buddy. twofinger_salute.gif