Hellaflush!

cjr198car

well, if it was on air ride, you could lift it so it wouldn't gut the fenders when you were pushing it off the trailer to your reserved spot at HIN...

as far as driving it goes, air ride wouldn't fixed the fucked up camber...so if you tried to drive it, you would go through a set of tires every few days.

I dunno, I think the Asian Hood Rats like it that way.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You sir, are a HELLANOOB to proper vocab. just go back to high school and pretend that your "car" is cool........

hellapump.jpg

that reminded me of these....... shows how long this car style will stay.......

P.S. will i go to hell if i say i liked that g35? :unsure:

Never had a car in high school mick.Why don't you go HELLAFUCK your pos 510.

I like the stance and the tire/rim to fender but can't see this working without suspension travel, am I missing something? How does this work?

Either Air-ride, air-cylinders, or extremely stiff suspension, but they all fail it should be done in true japanese fashion and run springless.

ok guys i dont get why this thread is so bitter. people have there own opinions, and if its not about politics or race than there really is no reason to argue about whos opinion is better.. u guys are acting like some one is talking about your mother when really this thread is about wether your wheels should be flush with your fender or not. hellaflush is a pretty big movement, but doesnt mean every one has to like it. i personally like it. they have some pretty legit cars posted on there and obviously this guy is happy to have his 510 posted on there. its a big deal to him and hes happy. thats all that matters. this thread has been ruined with stupid remarks, dumb pictures, and horrible useage of the word "hella". so back to the original topic... sick pics dude. congrats on getting your car posted on hellaflush.

• Like 1

ok guys i dont get why this thread is so bitter. people have there own opinions, and if its not about politics or race than there really is no reason to argue about whos opinion is better.. u guys are acting like some one is talking about your mother when really this thread is about wether your wheels should be flush with your fender or not. hellaflush is a pretty big movement, but doesnt mean every one has to like it. i personally like it. they have some pretty legit cars posted on there and obviously this guy is happy to have his 510 posted on there. its a big deal to him and hes happy. thats all that matters. this thread has been ruined with stupid remarks, dumb pictures, and horrible useage of the word "hella". so back to the ariginal topic... sick pics dude. congrats on getting your car posted on hellaflush.

Hella true. :/

ok guys i dont get why this thread is so bitter. people have there own opinions, and if its not about politics or race than there really is no reason to argue about whos opinion is better.. u guys are acting like some one is talking about your mother when really this thread is about wether your wheels should be flush with your fender or not. hellaflush is a pretty big movement, but doesnt mean every one has to like it. i personally like it. they have some pretty legit cars posted on there and obviously this guy is happy to have his 510 posted on there. its a big deal to him and hes happy. thats all that matters. this thread has been ruined with stupid remarks, dumb pictures, and horrible useage of the word "hella". so back to the ariginal topic... sick pics dude. congrats on getting your car posted on hellaflush.

I totally agree, I love the look, I have no issues with the name. Like I said, it all brings back great memories for me, from when we did it all back in the 80's. We stretched the crap out of tires back then, and rolled our fenders until they just barely cleared, just like these. (only, we did it 20+ years ago, lol., I love how things come back around). I'll see if I can locate any of the old pics from back then. I think it rocks!

• Like 1

we did it all back in the 80's. We stretched the crap out of tires back then, and rolled our fenders until they just barely cleared, just like these. (only, we did it 20+ years ago

you guys are still doing that 1980-1990s style fitment, played out and boring.lol

:thumbup:

Never had a car in high school mick.Why don't you go HELLAFUCK your pos 510.

the funny thing is, my car may be a pos, but at least i had a car in high school, which made me HELLACOOL and i got HELLAPOON because i could HELLAPICKTHEMUPINTHECARIHADINHIGHSCHOOL and im HELLAHAPPY that you learned how to use proper vocab. congrats. and btw, my car may be a HELLAPOS, but im 19, and i own two cars, one i made as my cruiser, and my dime, which is my mess around car. and im pretty sure this car got me HELLALAID:

meandtheloveofmylife.jpg

so next time you decide to get HELLABUTTHURT on the internet, dont come on here.

• Like 1

the funny thing is, my car may be a pos, but at least i had a car in high school, which made me HELLACOOL and i got HELLAPOON because i could HELLAPICKTHEMUPINTHECARIHADINHIGHSCHOOL and im HELLAHAPPY that you learned how to use proper vocab. congrats. and btw, my car may be a HELLAPOS, but im 19, and i own two cars, one i made as my cruiser, and my dime, which is my mess around car. and im pretty sure this car got me HELLALAID:

meandtheloveofmylife.jpg

so next time you decide to get HELLABUTTHURT on the internet, dont come on here.

Hey bro, Im 18 and I have two cars, had one since my freshman year in highschool. You HELLA butthurt?

jk about the butthurt bro, just a little tingly?

Two things I hate are any vehicles with camber problems whether intended or accidental, and the word hella unless intended to make fun of the word hella. :P None of the cars (excepting those with poor camber) were hard to look at, in fact they look like any lowered car taken to the max. I thought they could be driven like that but I guess not.