Hellaflush!

cjr198car

your cars fuckin sick man :cool:

but I cant stand hearing the the term "hella flush" makes me want to go punch a baby <_<

most of thos cars are sick, I just hate the term. and "hella" in general

the word "hellaflush" is gay

alot of the cars are sick.

its just the word itself, its retarded and you sound retarded saying it.

ya there some sick cars on that blog.

Im not saying I dont dig the look, its just the word itself.

that car is badass :cool:

but the word "hellaflush" is still gay :P

hahahahahaha :lol:

lot of the cars are sick

but you sound like a douche when you say "hella<insert contraction>", sorry :rolleyes:

idk how many times I have to say it...

most of the cars = sick

the title = fuckin gay

lol not entirely, I think alot of the cars look sick (even if the function of some are questionable)

just just think the names stupid :rofl:

lol 99% of time the only shit I give is constructive criticism and when you set yourself up for a good lol :lol:

but everyone now and then a JDM510 or Caddyhack rolls around....

more lolz than hate :rofl:

you know I dig your car man :cool:

but saying hella makes a person sound dumb......... just saying :rolleyes:

Hey Skib, tell me how you really feel.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, Darin, I'm no stranger to making the car fit the wheels.

It had 400hp before it had hacked-out fenderwells, this is at mid-drop, normal driving height:

part10-37.jpg

part10-40.jpg

Being "featured" in anything doesn't interest me. I've been on TV, in magazines, and all over the web. I'm in it to build cool shit and have fun with cool people. Next car in the shop is the '68 Dime. :cool:

Thanks Skibby - I actually have more fun with my ratsuns... gonna put her up for sale here pretty soon.

Savarese-Evander-Holyfield1.jpg

Get me some $$$ in the bank, I'll be like Evander Hellafield! :lol:

BTW, Darin, I'm no stranger to making the car fit the wheels.

It had 400hp before it had hacked-out fenderwells, this is at mid-drop, normal driving height:

part10-37.jpg

part10-40.jpg

Being "featured" in anything doesn't interest me. I've been on TV, in magazines, and all over the web. I'm in it to build cool shit and have fun with cool people. Next car in the shop is the '68 Dime. :cool:

That doesn't look like a a nicco ride :blink: Ha ha, I am just messing. Nice car.

This part is not directed at you, just a general thought. Not everybody has to like everything, I think the title Hellaflush works as it is specific to region and obviously it gets people talking, the fact that it has blown up like it has is amazing. I shouldn't say blown up as it would seem the site runners put a lot of time and effort into their site and they have been around for a while. Most every forum I am on has had this topic show up but like I mentioned a long time ago, I like their site/network and respect what they do for the scene.

whats the official salute? im guessing the two on the right down, two on the left down?

:fu: < salute :lol:

yeah it was, knew you were selling the car and was stoked to see you still had it. you should keep it

lol thought so but I was kinda in a rush :P

If only I could afford coilovers... Fuckit, I'll hella-cut my springs. laugh.gif

Just don't strip the bolt hole threads - You'll have to use a hellacoil to fix them!

:lol: ....i kill me...