Hellaflush!

cjr198car

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waitwut? How good a car is is now directly proportional to how closely the plane of the outside lip of the rim and the outside of the fender match?

:rolleyes: You are doin it wrong!

Try reading it without hella ignorance! He clearly stated that the AZhitman was acting hella paumpas about his car, and how much hella better than a flush car it is. When in REALITY the flush cars are just as hella cool as anyone elses car, just in hella different ways. You could say that the hella 240 seems its got some camber probllems, along with the tiny (almost hella flush) tires and looks like may ride like hella piss too ;)

Get real and have some hella respect! The car that was shown is a hella NICE car and deserves to be held up for hella people to see. If you dont like the word Hellaflush, and cant read it without hella spouting off ignorance.... Log Off! :P

Hella!

The car that was shown is a NICE car and deserves to be held up for people to see.

You're talkin' about my car.......... right?

I'm hellabummed that troll-boy took his ball and went home. I didn't even get to clown his half-assed project. :(

You're talkin' about my half assed project........ right?

When in REALITY the flush cars are just as cool as anyone elses car, just in different ways.

still, none of those ways include HELLA_________!!!

and what he was impling is that w/o having it flush, it couldnt possibly be 'cool' and youll be kicked out of the club.

Yeah....

well it's kinda like that hang....

cept for the fact that I look more like this when I'm typing:

2.12.jpg

Anyway,,, sorry for the threadjack....

back on topic...

:lol:

What topic?

Super HellaCool car cjr198car......

I was trying to be optimistic about this thread,,, ,, trying to put out this fire with the threat of 80 pages of Busey chops and Kanye jokes................ but I'm just going to let this thread burn

Maybe I'll throw a bowl of gas on it too....... :lol:

4cc127d93bm-much_jpg.jpg

5.5555555.JPG

2ba284afdautions_jpg.jpg

bf0f9aa27f001117303494d013acae6caa487c3a.gif

You fags miss me.I guess,so guys wanna keep this going no where :rolleyes:

AZhitman yeah your old 240sx looked nice I was saying because every time you

replied you kept talking like your shit was so much better than any flush stance

cars.If you actually believe that your crazy.Sorry I'm not a noob,Ive been around

datsuns since I was a little kid. thank you ill be here all week :fu: :thumbup:

Oh oh. Use of the word "fag". This is the precursor to "homo" and that inevitably leads down hill to red%20lock.jpg

Somehow "duchebag" was omitted?

They stopped making Datsuns the year you were borne so you were around old Datsuns.

I did not!

I used quotation marks to bracket it to indicate a quote or possible quote I missed. I did not initiate the word.

In order to drive this car do you pump up the shocks? Or is there no suspension?

9.39.jpg

...every time you replied you kept talking like your shit was so much better than any flush stance cars..

Then you can't read.

You clowned someone's opinion, you dissed someone's style, now you take the heat, That's how it works. What's that about "90's fitment" again?

That's what I thought.

Now: Stop trolling, stop swinging on other car builders' nuts, and go work on YOUR car. There's no other path to respect.

p.s. My G35 was tucking 285's on 20's and 3* camber. I know my shit, son. ;)

sorry guys, im a little confused here. I always thought "hella" implied "alot " or "extra". if this is correct hellaflush means alot or extra amount of even distance between rim and fender? thats like saying you wear an extra medium t-shirt. i dont get it, is it an extra amount of even?

You sir are hella befuddled.

If you have "hella" (a lot) of "flush" (the rim/tire close the the fender) then you have Herrafrush status yO!