cjr198car

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hella clown shoes,

You Called?

Cereal though, this thread makes me wanna Bozo the SHIT outta the GooN! Them shits look whacked out! I even went on the hunt for some 13in spares! Need to get some deep ass rims meow, I already got the front lip! Should I go to a 14in wheel to make it easier to get tires that are the right kind of wrong? Been hard to find good small 13s at the used tire shops around here lately. I bet you could fairly easily make an air ride system that would make it lay out like that and still ride good! Shit its just cuttin and weldin...

Hellabeating a dead horse! :D If I saw that asian hood rat leaning on my 510, I'd tell her to gtf off my car you retarded pikachu! :P

Anyone have any pictures of lowered, chopped, and welded 620s? With lots of rust? Somehow I feel that's relevant here...... :blink:

Offset is everything.

dykq5z.jpg

talk about HELLACAMBERWEAR, thats just stupid, and my friends make fun of how much camber my 510 has stock....... :huh:

with the wear on those tires, you might as well put bicycle tires on there and call it a day....... silly kids, HELLAFLUSH is for HELLAF@GS.....

• Like 2

talk about HELLACAMBERWEAR, thats just stupid, and my friends make fun of how much camber my 510 has stock....... :huh:

I find that amusing on any car done like that ;)

with the wear on those tires, you might as well put bicycle tires on there and call it a day.......

Fashion rarely makes any sense when fuction is more important. :huh:

If your tires are not in full contact with the ground, your wasting power. <_< Besides, the more tire on the pavement, the more smoke!! :o

I find that amusing on any car done like that ;)

Fashion rarely makes any sense when fuction is more important. :huh:

If your tires are not in full contact with the ground, your wasting power. <_< Besides, the more tire on the pavement, the more smoke!! :o

touche' sir.......

but just like any major car style, it will go out with a bang......... just take a look at spinners, gone now, and the world is glad to be rid of them.......

but back to the original subject of this whole thread, im happy for the owner of the car and take pride that 510's are getting noticed more and more......

not to mention, i think that dime is sick as fuckkkkkkkkk......... congrats bud.......:)

ok guys i dont get why this thread is so bitter. people have there own opinions, and if its not about politics or race than there really is no reason to argue about whos opinion is better.. u guys are acting like some one is talking about your mother when really this thread is about wether your wheels should be flush with your fender or not. hellaflush is a pretty big movement, but doesnt mean every one has to like it. i personally like it. they have some pretty legit cars posted on there and obviously this guy is happy to have his 510 posted on there. its a big deal to him and hes happy. thats all that matters. this thread has been ruined with stupid remarks, dumb pictures, and horrible useage of the word "hella". so back to the original topic... sick pics dude. congrats on getting your car posted on hellaflush.

Helaflush is not a movement.. Its a style stolen from the watercooled vw crowd which i dont have a problem with.. The problem i have with the japanese car crowd is that a good portion of them are heathen thief's and steal from each other.. My bbs are no longer safe bolted to my car... and another rant.. Hellaflush.. thats the best way one can describe a hammered car with a bit of poke ? ..

a good portion of them are heathen thief's and steal from each other..

That describes *most of the VW Douches* that inhabit my locality. Knew a kid that stole a full set of struts off his Uncles 2door jetta/G60, Total Cereal!

• Like 1

That describes most of the VW Douches that inhabit my locality. Knew a kid that stole a full set of struts off his Uncles 2door jetta/G60, Total Cereal!

SHitty.. car thiefs are the lowest no matter what brand they steal from.. I had to dig a few 6 foot deep holes out in the desert before i ran out of thiefs here in barstowl