Hellaflush!

cjr198car

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

correction: oics :P

see :rofl: its now a word, and you all use it.

and it was just a typo for the record :rofl:

Mine was a spelling mistake. Yours was a miss key hitting the o beside the p. (just read some of Hainz's posts) :lol:

I used oics on the realm and no one said shit.

If I see one more stupid fucking tire stretched on way too wide a rim, I'm going to go postal. Internet postal. I'm going to go watch Dirty Harry and enjoy when times were a little less fucked up and people appreciated torturing sadistic assholes.

The Z looked fine until they put 12" wide rims on it, instead the correct 8 or 10" judging from the picture. Stupidity is not hellaflush or fashion, it's just stupid. And driving cars like that with stretched tires on public roads is worse than the most idiotic of women texting drivers. At least they're just too stupid to be helped. Stretched tire people are just intentionally being stupid for the sake of "coolness" which is infinitely worse.

For those of you who really aren't sure what I think, I'll recap: Stretched tires=dumb, dangerous, and hellagay. Clint Eastwood=The Man!

• Like 1

If I see one more stupid fucking tire stretched on way too wide a rim, I'm going to go postal. Internet postal. I'm going to go watch Dirty Harry and enjoy when times were a little less fucked up and people appreciated torturing sadistic assholes.

The Z looked fine until they put 12" wide rims on it, instead the correct 8 or 10" judging from the picture. Stupidity is not hellaflush or fashion, it's just stupid. And driving cars like that with stretched tires on public roads is worse than the most idiotic of women texting drivers. At least they're just too stupid to be helped. Stretched tire people are just intentionally being stupid for the sake of "coolness" which is infinitely worse.

For those of you who really aren't sure what I think, I'll recap: Stretched tires=dumb, dangerous, and hellagay. Clint Eastwood=The Man!

Tell us all how you really feel Matt, lol.:lol:

some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed...

your opinion means nothing to any one but you so please spare us your hatred. its funny how every is knocking this thread cause dude was happy his car is getting recognized. his 510 isnt even flush so im confused about why u are hating the fact that people stretch there tires to be flush when thats not even the case with this dime. this 510 is dope. The End.

• Like 2

your opinion means nothing to any one but you so please spare us your hatred. its funny how every is knocking this thread cause dude was happy his car is getting recognized. his 510 isnt even flush so im confused about why u are hating the fact that people stretch there tires to be flush when thats not even the case with this dime. this 510 is dope. The End.

I've already stated, the 510 that started this thread is sweet. And his tires ARE NOT stretched on the rims, they're just right, therefore it's not only cool, but functional, and NOT dangerous to be driven on the road.

And now, I'm going Internet Postal because I see two retarded 205s stretched on 10 inch wide rims!!!!!! :ninja: I'll have to be ninja postal though because I can't find an ak wielding smiley.

Oh, and here's something I just thought of: To compare the stupidity of stretched tires, we can offer an analogy such as this:

Banzai the super japabeaner was screwing around with his motor and found pistons that were too small to fit in his engine. But they looked cool, so he found reallllly wiiiiide piston rings and put them in anyway. It has some piston slap and ring oiling issues, but it makes noise and smoke, so that's super cool right?!

Same thing with putting skinny tires on wide rims. There's a reason no tire shop will do that for you. It's called they don't want to get sued when you pop a bead and send your rice-rocket herrafrush into a curb!

I just had tires put on my wagon...tires that were the right size and width for the wheels I have. While I was there I asked the guys working at the tire shop if they knew what "Hellaflush" was....they did not know what it stood for. After I explained the stretched side walls, the entire shop busted up laughing. Most of them had seen ricers stretching tires and they thought the idea was fucking hilarious.

I have to agree with them. To most sane people, it looks stupid, its dangerous, and it is a good waste of a decent tire, and a great way to fuck up your fenders, wheels, and tires.

If that is what you are into, well, good for you...but I think most of the world is going to do what I do...point and laugh.

This is the car?

4863969400_23facdf62e_b.jpg

Gentlemen I afraid you are actually in agreement on the tires. Stretching tires onto larger than recommended rims is fucked up and I said so on an old thread called 'Euro style stretched tires' (or something) It may have been lost on the switch to the new ratsun. I don't remember one person agreeing with me. Stretching is just a fad fashion and there have been many fashion fads that were not good for your health.

this thread is fucking pissing me off.. if u dont like the hellaflush look than dont fucking click on the "hellaflush" thread. so are you going postal yet? if not then ill add a great fucking link for you..

www.hellaflush.com

bitches.

im going to go get 195's and put them on a 12 inch rim and throw them on my z and send you a slideshow of it.

hellaflush

• Like 1

heh, like I said, whatever floats your boat...I reserve the right to point and snicker, but if that's what you enjoy, more power to you.

how is it dangerous? You ever seen what happens when a stretched tire has a critical failure? Imagine that happening on one of your front wheels when you are going over 30mph...

I have seen tires that split sidewalls or other failures from miss-installation, and I don't even work at a tire shop.

For some of the people in this thread, stretched tires are the holy grail, and when someone posts a picture of a stretched tire, you will get a boner while the rest of us puke.

It is kind of like really big aluminum spoilers and tacky ground effects kits....for every person that thinks it looks like shit, there will be a person that thinks it looks awesome.

so, to recap:

hellaflush.jpg

Have YOU ever seen a stretched tire have a critical failure? If by some crazy circumstance you have... Cool. Any tire can fail, your point?

I have not worked but spent a lot of time in a tire shop when I was younger and was taught to take tires off of wheels before I was in middle school. Have you ever taken a tire off of a wheel? When a bead seats, its on there pretty damn good and if you have the right psi in the tire there is no reason it would be any more dangerous then a regular tire.

This is all conjecture that you have made up because you don't like a trend, sure it looks radical (not like "thats rad man") but that doesn't mean it isn't safe. I can go ahead and say that any "proof" you have would be in the form of pics of stretched tires with busted side walls, if you notice the tread on those tires you will see they were used for drifting or some dumbass was using the sidewalls to fold up his fender...

Just to clarify I don't care for hellaflush. I do like moderately stretched tires, they look better then chunky rubber and in the end a 205 tire is cheaper then a 225.

Actually, yes I have seen it happen. Before I worked at my current shop I worked at a Ford dealership and did all of their tire installs, mounts, and balances. If the tire is stretched, the lip does NOT seat as well as if a proper sized tire is placed on the same rim. I won't argue physics with you, if you don't want to believe me, go ask any other ASE certified mechanic about it, or a reputable tire store.

Look, regardless if I think it looks awesome or stupid, reality is reality. you stretch the sidewall of a tire like that, and even if the bead seats well, tires aren't designed to be stretched that way. I am not going to argue about this. If you can prove to me that you are an ASE certified mechanic and give me proof that you have worked as a mechanic professionally for longer than I have, or maybe give me at least a couple of references from some reputable tire retailers that recommend you stretch their tires I still probably will not change my opinion, because physics and my personal experience say stretching a tire that way is a bad idea.