Hellaflush!

cjr198car

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See, now I don't get the term flush. To me, flush would be the rim edge equal to the edge of the tire at it's outermost point. That makes sense to me. And really, anything less than 35 series tires seems hellagay to me. And for anything driven on regular roads, less than 50 series is a retarded idea. ESPECIALLY in Spokane, where every other intersection in the summer is jacked up due to construction. I had 55 series on the Miata, and that was a bitch not to fuck up the rim.

Go figure why I like driving the hardbody around more than the NX even though the NX corners great and gets good mileage. The truck just runs over curbs and potholes. Doesn't care a bit.

It's hellacool the 510 is in hellaflush, but hellaflush is helladumb for making people think 0 clearance and stretched tires are hellacool. It's like they never read a hellarim-tire size chart.

I'm going to have to edit this now, just realized I'm rocking 50 series on the NX! No wonder you feel every bump! ;)

Guest 510kamikazifreak

So...... you wanna be hella cool?

Step 1:
.. Put hella money in yo toilet:

hella5.jpg

Step 2:
.. HellaFlush:

hella6.gif

Dont forget to add the cool factor lights :blink: 2368928750_315f11e7ae-225x300.jpg

Im honored they put my car up. The pics and videos of cars they post are generally really nice.

Colton.

Your car is hellabadas.

I guess I'm a little old. But I get it. :)

you guys are hella gay.the term hellaflush is when the edge of your rim or lip

sits flush with the edge of your fender lip.they have a saying "HELLAFLUSH its

okay if you don't get it". and that 510 is not hellaflush just because they

have web site called hellaflush does not mean that every car on there is

hella flush.hellaflush.jpg

Badass mo-fo drifting B-Boy crew out of Florida.

Nice dime, but the crew thing is Hella-gay.

Maybe they will put pics of your goon on there if you meet their standards. retards.

It is actually out of the Northern California Area. Hellaflush is blog that belongs to the Fatlace Network, started by Mark Arcenal it was just meant to share what he is passionate about with others. They aren't a crew just a network that shares something that they like with everyone. It is their flavor from their neck of the woods. I obviously really like Fatlace/ Hellaflush/ illest, it is a well run blog, always has good content such as the car mentioned in this thread. People seem to take up issue with it the more popular the site gets, it just so happens that he is good at what he does and as it grows in popularity, certain groups take up issue with it.

I have been following the blog for a while, (not its entire existence as I could not drive when he first started) Anyway, it is amazing to see how it has progressed or the last little bit. Fatlace is now responsible for the "one of one" shows before Formula D which is pretty neat and they have been having Hellaflush car shows across the country. I appreciate whenever someone can be passionate about how they make their living. Mark has a pretty impressive resume from what have seen and I am sure he is only half done.

• Like 1

It is actually out of the Northern California Area. Hellaflush is blog that belongs to the Fatlace Network, started by Mark Arcenal it was just meant to share what he is passionate about with others. They aren't a crew just a network that shares something that they like with everyone. It is their flavor from their neck of the woods. I obviously really like Fatlace/ Hellaflush/ illest, it is a well run blog, always has good content such as the car mentioned in this thread. People seem to take up issue with it the more popular the site gets, it just so happens that he is good at what he does and as it grows in popularity, certain groups take up issue with it.

I have been following the blog for a while, (not its entire existence as I could not drive when he first started) Anyway, it is amazing to see how it has progressed or the last little bit. Fatlace is now responsible for the "one of one" shows before Formula D which is pretty neat and they have been having Hellaflush car shows across the country. I appreciate whenever someone can be passionate about how they make their living. Mark has a pretty impressive resume from what have seen and I am sure he is only half done.

ya there some sick cars on that blog.

Im not saying I dont dig the look, its just the word itself.

I thought this look was called "slammed"... huh.gif

That 510 is sick, btw!

Slammed is just lowered. Hellaflush looks for all around crazy fitment as other people mentioned and described. Slammed could still incorporate sunken which is still big with the Honda purists if I am not mistaken.

Fun fact, the guy who runs the Fatlace Network just acquired a hakosuka.

you guys are hella gay.the term hellaflush is when the edge of your rim or lip

sits flush with the edge of your fender lip.they have a saying "HELLAFLUSH its

okay if you don't get it". and that 510 is not hellaflush just because they

have web site called hellaflush does not mean that every car on there is

hella flush.hellaflush.jpg

Look ma! It's the new tire changer rim/fender mangler all in one tool! Hellatight! :D

Nothing like making a functional car almost completely non-functional...there's a saying in engineering too: "Form follows function."