68 2 door 510 (talk about rare)

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

damn that thing looks sick man... awesome job on the body work and .. just everything looks great so far two thumbs way way up

Low light and trick photography makes it look good :D I hate the wheels so I'm in search of new ones. The worst part is the wheels have such a positive offset it won't roll :( even with s12 struts.....

did you drive it yet?

haha its still going to be a bit :D its closer though :D

• 2 weeks later...

I took it for a spin last night :D it was nice to be back in a dime. Its no where near done, but almost steetable. Its funny how working on it for months after the first drive your list of "to do's" it huge! I have a problem :) I would like to thank all of my buddies

Hainz for the front euro markers, and the ignition. I almost for got about the classy hood :)

Tagen for the enlarged exhaust hole and some classy welding. Also installing the front and rear window.

Frank for way to much :) keeping my rig and crap at his place. Also helping me on my dime. He also wired my fan :)

Jerid for putting the front end back on.

Thrillen Dillon for helping Jerid

Ray for welding my IC

Byron for the rear brackets

Ben for the dash

And to all my forum buddies :) I know this list will keep getting longer because its not even close to being done.