68 2 door 510 (talk about rare)

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how do you like byrens rear camber adjusters? and how was installing them?

I love Byrons brackets!! The install was very straight forward after getting a few tips from the master himself :D I think he has a "How to" page now. Most the time is spent grinding.... Not my favorite but not to bad. I wouldn't atempt it in the car :eek: I had an extra crossmember which I cleaned up just for fun, then started grinding :D O The bracket also needs a spacer while its being tacked into place, the spacer is for distortion during the welding process. I used a piece of 26 gauge metal. Byron said it was to thick... It seemed to work perfect for me. After I tacked it I had my good buddy Tagen blast it with his 210 machine. I didn't trust my welder running of the generator haha :D Its in now and I am amazed at the amount of adjustment I get!

Looks great Jeff. makes me want to keep the BRE lip after all. I'm interested to hear your take on those brackets as well.

Now you'll have to bring it down sometime soon for our tuesday meets. Maybe when we get going on our top secret datsun project ;)

I like the BRE lips when the car is SLAMMED, other wise no thanks :D

I want to head down to the tuesday event bad! Once I get a few miles on my rig I will defiantly head that way. I still need to get the exhaust done and a few other small tasks completed.

Top secret you say :D

The stance is perfect. Amazing...

Looks fast:eek:

Thanks :D Soon it will be fast, right now its putting down 200 to the wheels, once I invest in bigger injectors and a GT28RS. Then it will be fast :D

2eDeYe;20729'']Can I take some good pic's of it for ya? Will you be at Franks anytime soon?

I normally use the camera I got from Rex. I couldn't find it the day I had it parked on the street. I have it now though:D

I should be at franks later this week :D

Looks fuckin good Jeff, you were definitely due for a bad-ass looking and running ride!

Definitely drop it some more if you can!;)

Thanks dude!! Yeah I've been waiting for this one :D

i wont be impressed untill i see you drive it into work:)

haha Soon :D I'm actually kinda nervous.... I don't want anything to happen to it in seattle, like some ass hole backing into my spook or something.

Holly should park her car on the street so you can have the garage! :D

Dam straight!!

The car looks really Nice Jeff, I like it!

You should build a replica of mine :D

ratsun-1.jpg

I like that pic, now if bleach could only get bleach to make it the pic at the bottom of my posts ;)

2eDeYe;20863'']You tease :D

I think he would have gotten the rest but he is to short to take the car cover off :P

I think he would have gotten the rest but he is to short to take the car cover off

hahahahahaha your so funny.....not.....

at least i got to do some donuts while you werent here :D

by the way can you fix the tire rub in the front tires it didnt sound to good when i was spinning in circles in the middle of the intersection :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
looks like the seats are laid back GANGSTA style. What up with that!?

Haha they look leaned back more than they are, When I make a tuesday night event I will let you sit in it. Its like a nice pair of scibs :D

2eDeYe;26215']Just one???? WTF buddy...how about some nice daylight pic's :fu:

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta... (Jeff's new theme song) :D

haha Okay this weekend I will get my camera fired up :D

The problem is more air flow. No door seals, no door pannels, no trunk seal and only part of the quarter window seals... If I'm below 45 its great, after that not so good. I drive 99% of my commute above 45 :(