68 2 door 510 (talk about rare)

Stripped some primer off my car, with some luck it will be primed next weekend :D hehe I just need to get some cash to start buying JDM parts :D haha

engine%20bay%20010.JPG

engine%20bay%20011.JPG

engine%20bay%20012.JPG

engine%20bay%20014.JPG

Gotta get your money worth :D

It's kinda fun stripping the car for the second time, less things to fix so I can focus on other projects I wanted to do from the beginning :D All I need is some cash :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Matt talked me into buying this rack

big%20truck%20011.JPG

I'm glad too, I wasn't really liking how the zx one was going. So I'm going to throw that crossmember in the shed and start a new rack setup :D I just don't want to do something I'm not 100% happy with, so now I have a new and improved plan. For those of you who have seen Clayton's FJ turbo car I want to build motor mounts similar to his. They mount to the frame rails instead of the x member. If I do that and mount the rack to the existing wholes in the frame rails, were for the stock steering went that would be sweet!!! Doing all of this would really help out I think, everything would be independent of itself making it easy to change one value without fucking with everything. After building the zx rack x member I'm sick of trying to pill everything onto one crappy x member!!! Time will tell.

my favorite is when the lil wires start coming off and sticking into your sweatshirt at 300mph:eek:

Yeah one summer I was using one with no jacket and the wire make it 75% of the way into my arm!! I wash I would have gotten a pic of that :D It was cool to wiggle it around and see it move under neath my flesh :D

2eDeYe;124169'']Ya or you end up picking wires out of your forehead :D

pinhead.jpg

WHERE IS MY COKE!?!?!

Matt talked me into buying this rack

I'm glad too, I wasn't really liking how the zx one was going. So I'm going to throw that crossmember in the shed and start a new rack setup

i have a manual rack (cut=useless) & x-member from a ZX, what was the issue is using it???

• 11 months later...

Ice, I was thinking about this car today so I had to find the thread to check if there has been any progress. I'm guessing that both of our cars are in the same state at the moment, both way to high (sitting on jack stands!)

• 1 year later...

I owned a s13 once, they are alright. They just take money away from the datto's thats why I got rid of it.

You said it! Never really confirmed. That's 3" all the way back? You said don't go as high as you did. In the back the subframe you cut into it? Or just the ear off

• 1 year later...