Motherf@#$ing gang banger shits.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only problem with punji sticks is the garage borders a public alley and non-fenced. If I had a fence around the perimeter then I could, but god forbid some little kid runs over to the side of the garage and gets stabbed. That would be bad. I'm thinking the camera idea is probably the best one.

The downside is there is a pretty big gang presence in Spokane, go figure why they call it Spokompton. I never have understood it, you go 30 miles east to Coeur d' Alene where I grew up and it's a completely different atmosphere, granted it's not as safe as it once was. And those stupid gangbangers have been migrating from LA area in recent years, not sure what the count is now. The thing is if people gave a shit, gangs wouldn't happen. It's only when no one cares, that the direction these kids take goes to violence and thievery because they don't know anything else. Mom and dad didn't take them fishing when they were kids. They've never been camping, etc. It's sad really. I'm torn between wanting to kill them and wanting to educate them at the same time.

thats why i strongly believe in whoopin kids ass, that whole anti spanking shit really gets on my nervs.. people wonder why their kids get into gangs/drugs or whatever.. maybe its cause you spoiled the little bastards an didnt discipline them enough.. lol

• Like 2

The main reason that gangs are spreading out is cus some gang bangers are scared. They do something stupid and now they are marked and the gangs want them dead. Instead of dying, the chicken out and run away to another state. Then they grow new roots there.

OR! A kid is a hardcore gang-banger and the parents don't want him to kick it with the gangs. So they move! And they take the "bad seed" with them. And that kid grows into a man.... And that man now spreads his ideas and roots to the next generation...

China executes 5,000-7,000 criminals a year for 68 capital offences many not even violent like theft repeat offenders and corruption. Firing squads are being phased out in favor of lethal injection .... so that the organs cann be harvested easier.

Below is a "death van" with a prisoner entering. He won't be walking out, and he won't be committing any more crimes. The state profits from his organ sales.

China-death-van.jpg

It depends on how far out you are. Where I grew up, we were 15 miles out of town up in the mountains. Not too many gangs would waste time driving 15 miles on back roads out to the country to mark their "territory."

No gangs over here in hickville. Well there is a pack of 3 dogs that roams the hood.

I mark my "territory". Walk out the back door and go to the corner of the yard and whiz away! :D Go into the garage and work on the Datto.

There used to be a fat dog down the street that kept shitting on my lawn after I moved in. I shot him twice with a BB gun and he started crossing to the other side of the street to pass my house. I would never hurt an animal and at the distance and with his fur it probably only sting a bit. There he was laying cable and suddenly he pinched it and trotted off. fucker.laugh.gif

Part of the problem is that the laws aren't strict enough for a lot of offenses. If you really want people to stop shit like this, they need a deterrent like in Asia and the Middle East. That's why crime is soooooo low in those parts of the world. Here, they know they'll just get a slap and be out in no time.

The other part is that the criminals have so many rights, and can even sue the victim. Now that is f@cked up. They need to change the laws, so that if you get hurt/die committing a crime, then you can't hold anyone liable. That way, if you see someone tagging your house, you can beat the shit out of them with a bat and not have to worry about it.

The other part is that the criminals have so many rights, and can even sue the victim. Now that is f@cked up. They need to change the laws, so that if you get hurt/die committing a crime, then you can't hold anyone liable. That way, if you see someone tagging your house, you can beat the shit out of them with a bat and not have to worry about it.

I agree except that you should catch them and the law kicks the shit out of them. Not like now.

Matt, this might sound counter intuitive but get to know some of your neighborhood tweakers/thugs... Im not talking buddy buddy like, just BSing about the weather and such. I had alot more weirdos at my old place, but they all somehow knew that If they were near the door to my garage they were well within range and I had a clean line of sight.

All those little fuckers hang out together in one way or another and word spreads. Maybe instead of having a datsun work day you could set up a little table right inside the garage door and show all the "neighbors" the proper way to clean and maintain semi automatic rifles ;)

You think that's a C? I was thinking it was an L? C for crips makes more sense I suppose.

yea its a C i use to live in Spokane and a few run ins with those little bastards. me and my "crew" went on a cleaning spree one summer, i ended up doing 45 days in county for bashing a few heads, but it was well worth it they stayed out my hood :o :blink: :lol: and from what i have been told bye the neighbors who still live there they have had no problems since. Most of them were under 18 so since i was over 18 the courts didn't like.AAAHHHh my younger dumber days what fun they where!!!

Interesting! So what's the F and R stand for?

being a retired "refiner of the rail road arts" I know most of the graff "language"

but I dont keep up on any gang specific shit (they cant even bother doing that doesnt look like shit) I did a search and came up with nothing.

if its not a specific gang its a specific person or smaller crew.

and for the record, ya I paint, I have fore the last 7 years. not like I used to... its been ages since I hit the street but we have a code of conduct.

mainly you never hit houses, peoples cars, and places of worship.

its stupid kids and wanna be bangers that dont follow these guide lines that fucks things up,

trust me we hate these fucks more than you do.

anyone hitting the 3 off limit spots are usually "relieved" of all their paint and belongings or issued a beat down on site.

when I went out Id cross out every gang tag I came across, north, south, west, didnt matter,

Id just stencil a flower garden or a life size guy playing trumpet or something nice over the top of it instead

string em up by their thumbs index fingers!

Id cross out every gang tag I came across, north, south, west, didnt matter

Id just ...

:thumbup:

depending on what/who it was, it may have been nothing but a thick line, a rival gang tag(that was fun to see mine crossed out, id redo it again), swastika or similiar...

being a retired "refiner of the rail road arts" I know most of the graff "language"

but I dont keep up on any gang specific shit (they cant even bother doing that doesnt look like shit) I did a search and came up with nothing.

if its not a specific gang its a specific person or smaller crew.

and for the record, ya I paint, I have fore the last 7 years. not like I used to... its been ages since I hit the street but we have a code of conduct.

mainly you never hit houses, peoples cars, and places of worship.

its stupid kids and wanna be bangers that dont follow these guide lines that fucks things up,

trust me we hate these fucks more than you do.

anyone hitting the 3 off limit spots are usually "relieved" of all their paint and belongings or issued a beat down on site.

when I went out Id cross out every gang tag I came across, north, south, west, didnt matter,

Id just stencil a flower garden or a life size guy playing trumpet or something nice over the top of it instead

I occasionally see some of the neat art on the trains that roll through here, rest of the tags on them look like shit.

I occasionally see some of the neat art on the trains that roll through here, rest of the tags on them look like shit.

I/We aim for quality art put in the public domain to create better visual atmosphere than the boring cement walls and send messages to create thought.

a boring mindless world creates boring mindless people.

I hate seeing crappy tags