Motherf@#$ing gang banger shits.

So my neighbor asks me tonight if I've seen my garage, and I'm like, why, am I going to be annoyed? Yup, some dickless little gang fuckers tagged it sometime around thurs/fri, and since I've been sick, I hadn't even noticed. Plus it's on the back side. This is why I need to live in the country, so I don't have to deal with this kind of crap. Fucking stupid people....it never ends!!!!! :angry:

garagetagged1.jpg

garagetagged2.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Already taken care of. One can of spray paint and a pint of house white with a brush after it. Sufficiently covered, but just pisses me off. And no, crossing it out and putting by owner is stupid since I'm not home 24/7 to shoot the assholes. Now I just get to wait and see if they do it again, think I might invest in some cameras. Not for the police, but for me, so I can find them later.

that just sucks, personally i would invest in a Digital Video Recording system. This one is not bad and you can connect to it via any PC as long as its connected to a Hi Speed connection ( DSL, Cable internet) and the price is not too hard on the wallet.

Q300-2654-Main01-Bp.jpg

http://www.circuitcity.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6075590&Sku=Q300-2654

Two words:

Claymore Mine

More effective than punji's and less body to deal with later.

The only problem with punji sticks is the garage borders a public alley and non-fenced. If I had a fence around the perimeter then I could, but god forbid some little kid runs over to the side of the garage and gets stabbed. That would be bad. I'm thinking the camera idea is probably the best one.

The downside is there is a pretty big gang presence in Spokane, go figure why they call it Spokompton. I never have understood it, you go 30 miles east to Coeur d' Alene where I grew up and it's a completely different atmosphere, granted it's not as safe as it once was. And those stupid gangbangers have been migrating from LA area in recent years, not sure what the count is now. The thing is if people gave a shit, gangs wouldn't happen. It's only when no one cares, that the direction these kids take goes to violence and thievery because they don't know anything else. Mom and dad didn't take them fishing when they were kids. They've never been camping, etc. It's sad really. I'm torn between wanting to kill them and wanting to educate them at the same time.

I'm torn between wanting to kill them and wanting to educate them at the same time.

beat them with a large book.

then lock them in the basement, like Saw.

but instead of super fucked up shit to stay alive they have to pass exams and learn there way out.

It depends on how far out you are. Where I grew up, we were 15 miles out of town up in the mountains. Not too many gangs would waste time driving 15 miles on back roads out to the country to mark their "territory."