Just wow

So I'm walking through by brothers apts's, there is a guy working on his Mitsu. front tires on a round curb and rears on shaky spare tire jacks. What dire repair would necessitate such an dangerous situation, must be important to crawl under your car that may fall at any moment.

05292010143.jpg

He was putting on under car neon! :no:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm walking through by brothers apts's, there is a guy working on his Mitsu. front tires on a round curb and rears on shaky spare tire jacks. What dire repair would necessitate such an dangerous situation, must be important to crawl under your car that may fall at any moment.

05292010143.jpg

He was putting on under car neon! :no:

Oh shit, when did JDM510 move here?

I would of kicked a soccer ball at one of those jacks :) Idk i would of loved for him to come out of his apartment and see the car down on the ground, and one jack in another cars door thining..What the hell happend DURRRRRRR!

Seriosly, i just dont understand people. 60% of people are such idiots, its like they have lost their common sense. I can see improvising on things, but not at this extent. Im scared shitless of going under any of my cars, even with jack stands, hell even a lift. Im always paranoid about it, i wouldnt walk 20 feet near this car, i could see one of those jack stands flying out from underneath and taking someones leg off, and killing the dip shit under the car. Oh well, i wonder if his feet would curl up and leave some ruby red sneakers.

...Seriosly, i just dont understand people. 60% of people are such idiots, its like they have lost their common sense...

I agree! I believe that the average American is an idiot. That means 50% of Americans are even more idiotic than the average! :(

alas, he was finished when i got there. snapped this tho.

06052010173.jpg

also has those ricer double wiper blades on all 3 wipers

I thot that ricer fad had died out years ago

lmao, that shit from the 80s? I got a ton of parts from a guy who used to race, and within those parts were sets of the double wipers. I just threw them away.