• will see you at a rally point.
    • needing a ride/tow?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Anyone got a spare seat? It's either that or drive the mini, and that would stick out in a Datsun convoy like a puppy's pecker. I'll kick down some funds for gas. For all the ball busters, there's a long story involving some drama as to why the truck hasnt been finished yet, but I'll get on it again soon :fu: :D

Anyone got a spare seat? It's either that or drive the mini, and that would stick out in a Datsun convoy like a puppy's pecker. I'll kick down some funds for gas. For all the ball busters, there's a long story involving some drama as to why the truck hasnt been finished yet, but I'll get on it again soon :fu: :D

You gonna have to call me J, your PM isnt workin and I left ya a VM

me and jessi could cruz up thursday and find a place to camp that way we could give you a ride and cruz down with pumpkin, im not seeing alot of people coming up from down south and i want a nice long cruz, + i got a 5day week end and the more time i get to drive the better :D

me and jessi could cruz up thursday and find a place to camp that way we could give you a ride and cruz down with pumpkin, im not seeing alot of people coming up from down south and i want a nice long cruz, + i got a 5day week end and the more time i get to drive the better :D

looking for an excuse to attend the saftey meeting ehh? :D

um im not 100% sure what the safety meeting is :unsure: .........

ive hurd it mentioned here and there but im new and dont really know its context.

Has to do with a L series manifold ;) Read the canby 2010 thread.....

On a side note, not 100% on what time I'm leaving for Canby. Franks crew is not looking at leaving till early Saturday. I have Friday off though and was hoping to watch some auto-x. Thats about all I know from us Everett peeps. Will update as we nail things down :)

um im not 100% sure what the safety meeting is :unsure: .........ive hurd it mentioned here and there but im new and dont really know its context.

Hint, It involves a bit of coughing :D

Has to do with a L series manifold ;) Read the canby 2010 thread.....

ya bringing it? :lol:

i have a short attention span and get distracted easy.

I wonder why.... :rofl:

I should be joining I5 @ Olympia early afternoon, not sure of the ferry schedule to Port Angeles. Oh leaves 10:30 from Victoria.

im almost 99%sure im going, and if i do, im going I5 N from vacaville, nor cal(close to sac) probably have a bunch of people with me(if our cars make it) my car will be done by then..........

Talked to Jeff and Frank.....I live in Puyallup off 176th and Canyon. They are leaving early saturday morning from Everett and Im gonna try to meet them at the Mcdonalds park and ride at the end of 512. Havent got a specific time yet...prbablly wont know until the night before....

im almost 99%sure im going, and if i do, im going I5 N from vacaville, nor cal(close to sac) probably have a bunch of people with me(if our cars make it) my car will be done by then..........

We are heading out Friday morning, at least 1 510 and a truck, will be hitting I-5 at redbluff, here is my # 530-575-0911 lots of ez meeting spots

Guest DatsuNoob

Hey Kelly, you and Jessi and anyone else are welcome to camp at my place (BIG yard), or crash inside on our ample couch space if you're honestly thinking about cruising this far up. I was thinking we could even have a Ratsun pre-funk at my place if enough people wanna get together. I'm always down for guests. Open use of showers and other ammenities available for all, hell I might even make some breakfast, who knows? The more the merrier. I am a social animal.

Glad to see people piping up. Lynch+Pumpkin put the L intake down, that wasnt what I ment! :D Anyhow, I am trying to get my lack of money issue delt with, I am going and it is nice to know my friends are there to cover me but I am working other options to avoid having to borrow the cash.

Hey Kelly, you and Jessi and anyone else are welcome to camp at my place (BIG yard), or crash inside on our ample couch space if you're honestly thinking about cruising this far up. I was thinking we could even have a Ratsun pre-funk at my place if enough people wanna get together. I'm always down for guests. Open use of showers and other ammenities available for all, hell I might even make some breakfast, who knows? The more the merrier. I am a social animal.

I think i like this idea, thats a long drive and im not even %100 sure im going to have a runing datsun by canby :unsure:

The part we need for the 710 might not ship till the 8th :poop: and i still need to jimmyRig the throttle on my 510 so i can drive it over 50 to see if the brakes work :sweat: . But i really like this idea