• driving solo, you fucks cant keep up!
    • will see you at a rally point.
    • needing a ride/tow?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone driving thru Eugene OR on I-5 on Friday evening, or saturday? I'm trying to get up to Canby...my 610 will not by making the trip....but I got $$ for gas or whatever u need!

Let me know if I got some room! I'll do about anything to get there!!!!!!!

So is anyone driving down Saturday morning? Say from the Mcdonalds in Tacoma on 512?

I'm Leaving on Saturday , we can meet up there at what time?

Figure it'd be a good time to stop browsing this site and start posting.

A few guys from Classic Z car forum are leaving on Saturday and meeting at The Kirspy Kreme in Tacoma at 1pm and going down from there. Anyone is welcome to come so far we have three people myself including going.

Address for Krispy Kreme is 4302 Tacoma Mall Boulevard

Tacoma, WA 98409-7227.

Anyone that wants to meet up pm me and I'll give you my contact info. Anyone farther north that's leaving Saturday and wants to convoy also message me and we can meet up north before heading down to Tacoma.

HI John. That sounds good. I'll meet you there. If anything changes between now and Friday I will post it here. otherwise I'll see you at 7:30.

Anyone from the pdx area driving down sat? I'm not camping so I can caravan Saturday too.

No word on anything yet. Jeramy is leaving the couve at 730 am. I don't want to go north only to go south again.

There is a jack in the box on milwaukee and powell. We can go over the ross island and hop on i5 south to meet up with jeremys caravan. ?

Ok guys anyone wanted to cruise to the autoX with us today were meeting at the burger king in Wilsonville (not the N.Wilsonville exit)

on I5 south its exit 283 "Wilsonville" and the BK is to your right, right next to the off ramp.

on I5 north its exit 283 "Wilsonville" as well just take a left under the over pass and itl be on the right

we head out at 7:30 :lol: