Canby caravan locations?

13 members have voted

1. 1. I am..

• driving solo, you fucks cant keep up!
    • will see you at a rally point.
    • needing a ride/tow?

Guest DatsuNoob

My insurance rates just went up since changing my address to a Tacoma one. Who knew? Truck's gotta get moved or pay more, all the bills are due, no arrangements made for the dog, who knows if I'll even go. It'll be a low budget trip this year if I do. It's still up in the air. Kinda sucks

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My insurance rates just went up since changing my address to a Tacoma one. Who knew? Truck's gotta get moved or pay more, all the bills are due, no arrangements made for the dog, who knows if I'll even go. It'll be a low budget trip this year if I do. It's still up in the air. Kinda sucks

Hope you make it man, Its been awesome seeing around the forum again lately :) Let me know if I can help in any way! I dig the campout at your place idea for Canby. How far away is your place from there?

Guest DatsuNoob

Hope you make it man, Its been awesome seeing around the forum again lately :) Let me know if I can help in any way! I dig the campout at your place idea for Canby. How far away is your place from there?

I'd love to make it Jacob. Thanks man, I'm really gonna try, things are just getting a little tight. Everytime I turn around some asshole has his hand in my pocket pulling out wads of cash. Ins companies are a joke too. They want $50 more each month because I share an area code with a "high risk neighborhood". I LIVE ON A PIECE OF FARM LAND FOR FUCK'S SAKE! :hyper: :lol:. My car is protected by armed guards at night too, whatever. I live in Midland (rural Tacoma, sounds funny to say that) Off the Portland Ave exit on 512. I'm actually on the way to the rendezvous point (McD's). I'm always down to ahve a few people over anyway, even if it doesnt turn into anything huge. We could always have a fire, BBQ something, drink some beers, or even ride pit bikes on the track in the backyard. Open couch space available for any guests.

I think i like this idea, thats a long drive and im not even %100 sure im going to have a runing datsun by canby :unsure:

The part we need for the 710 might not ship till the 8th :poop: and i still need to jimmyRig the throttle on my 510 so i can drive it over 50 to see if the brakes work :sweat: . But i really like this idea

what part do you need for your throttle?

well my 510 has a l20 in it with su carbs, the l20 is a bit taller so the throttle rod was kind of kinked funny befor i put the sus on, now its even worse, i had maybe 1/4 ingh of gas peddle.So when ever i hit the peddle i was floring it. I tryed to fix that and ended up brakeing the tab that hooks to the gas peddle. so just the throttle rod (the one that hooks to the carb)

well my 510 has a l20 in it with su carbs, the l20 is a bit taller so the throttle rod was kind of kinked funny befor i put the sus on, now its even worse, i had maybe 1/4 ingh of gas peddle.So when ever i hit the peddle i was floring it. I tryed to fix that and ended up brakeing the tab that hooks to the gas peddle. so just the throttle rod (the one that hooks to the carb)

can you send a pic of it?

dvboth@canby.com

I remember us talking about this here: Su Linkage My throttle cable set-up was cheap and easy to build. It has been going strong for over a year now. If you have access to a bike shop I'm sure you could pick up the parts for less $20 Best trick I did for my set-up was drilling multiple holes in the accelerator pedal shaft so I can pick which one has the best range of 'pull' Let me know if you have any questions or if I can help :)

im in salem and im goin for saturday only if anybody wants to roll!!

I'll have to see what yellow and fastdadd are doing, but we usually meet up in wilsonville somewhere and mob in. I'll be rollin with jesusno2 on saturday from independence. Might even be rollin' Clayton's kc.

I'll have to see what yellow and fastdadd are doing, but we usually meet up in wilsonville somewhere and mob in. I'll be rollin with jesusno2 on saturday from independence. Might even be rollin' Clayton's kc.

what time? maybe we could meet up in salem!!!

Talked to Jeff and Frank. They are leaving early Saturday morning from Everett. I'm gonna try to meet them at the McDonalds park and ride at the end of 512.

Haven't got a specific time yet...probably won't know until the night before....

First one who knows needs to post when they're leaving. Any idea if they're just coming straight down I-5, or meeting at Ray's in Woodinville, or.....???

Pete

Guest DatsuNoob

I'm having a get together at my place thursday evening, I'll get thoroughly tanked, then we're getting ready to split around noon I think, atleast that's my plan. Any ratsun member who shows up before 10am gets a free breakfast courtesy of yours truly. I'm at

2704 104th St E

Tacoma, WA 98445