• driving solo, you fucks cant keep up!
    • will see you at a rally point.
    • needing a ride/tow?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we are meeting a few people at the park and ride off I-5 at 272nd in Federal Way at 7:30 then stopping by the Mcdonalds at 512 as soon as we can get there. Then off to Canby. lalito, if you can wait for us we'll meet you at mcdonalds.

I think we are meeting a few people at the park and ride off I-5 at 272nd in Federal Way at 7:30 then stopping by the Mcdonalds at 512 as soon as we can get there. Then off to Canby. lalito, if you can wait for us we'll meet you at mcdonalds.

i'll wait for you guys at mcdonals

Me slodat, 78kingcab, datsun brat pack, and 420n620 will be leaving my shop in vancouver at 7:30 meeting philcas1987 and carlos on the way if anyone wants to join the pack
by join the pack. what time do you think you would be where 217 meets i5? like the jiggles exit or whatev

ALTERED MOTIVEA - ALL LOCAL DATSUN INVITED TO JOIN US AT 9:30AM. WE WILL CARAVAN TO CANBY FROM THERE AT 10:00AM. SEE YOU ALL THERE OR CANBY!!!

18435 SW Pacific Hwy. Suite A · Tualatin, OR 97062

• Like 1

ALTERED MOTIVEA - ALL LOCAL DATSUN INVITED TO JOIN US AT 9:30AM. WE WILL CARAVAN TO CANBY FROM THERE AT 10:00AM. SEE YOU ALL THERE OR CANBY!!!

18435 SW Pacific Hwy. Suite A · Tualatin, OR 97062

You guys taking I5 to 205? in case I don't make it in time, I'll try to catch up.

Where are we meeting you guys?

Any one from the pdx area. Meet at the jack in the box on milwaukee and powell. The one before the ross island bridge. At 730 am. Jeremy will call me when he is passing the rose quarter on i5. We will hop over the ross island and meet his caravan on the freeway

anyone traveling thru Eugene OR on the way up to Canby tomorrow?? i was up there today, but my ride back had way too many parts, so i couldn't camp angry.gif but i want to head back for sunday!! i got gas $$ and i'm a petty chill guy.....if you're headed thru, get at me!!!

thanks yo!!