Why would you

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dig it. I think it's probably a better use than a full restore. Either way, you're not going to use it to haul crap, so hauling ass might be a lot more fun. Looks like it's set up nicely, except for the sbc option. F that, Nissan 6 cylinder turbo!!!! Screw the pushrod piles! :D

badass.jpg

preserved for future generations of ratsuner to enjoy

streetable? yeah get some street legal m/ts on the back and your good to go

6 cyl? no no no lol i personally like the fact that its set up for a sbc parts are a dime a dozen and you can make big power i personally would throw a 383 in it

beautiful thing is mike has all the parts needed to compete this with mevin.......

I love this! (I've fantasized about the '59 having this sort of rear. Yummy!!) But do wish it had a nissan heart- jeeze but who cares! I'd shag it all day long!!!!

I think it is bad ass...you got to look at it this way, at least he did something with the truck. It could have ended up in a junkyard, or in a field rotting away...you can still call it a Datsun NL320,,,just a damn fast one. This isnt any different than air bagging a truck or any kind of custom work. They are all Datsuns and they are still on the road.

I get more comments on my truck, about " how I use to have one of those back in the day" poeple dont have to like the style, but they can appreciate the fact that there are people who love these things and want to keep them on the road.

So do what you need to do, but do it for the love of the Datsun, and keep more of these out of the junkyards...

• Like 2

I think it is bad ass...you got to look at it this way, at least he did something with the truck. It could have ended up in a junkyard, or in a field rotting away...you can still call it a Datsun NL320,,,just a damn fast one. This isnt any different than air bagging a truck or any kind of custom work. They are all Datsuns and they are still on the road.

I get more comments on my truck, about " how I use to have one of those back in the day" poeple dont have to like the style, but they can appreciate the fact that there are people who love these things and want to keep them on the road.

So do what you need to do, but do it for the love of the Datsun, and keep more of these out of the junkyards...

x2 i agree with that i guess i think it would be BETTER restored or atleast with a nissan powerplant but atleast the dude did SOMETHING with it.

Screw the SBC and the horse it rode in on! F GM in general for that matter. Any inbred redneck can build a 300 hp 5.7 and claim it's the bestest, fastest, etc., despite the fact that the horsepower to cube ratio is pathetic. If you want to build something right, why not do it like this? That RB will run way better, and it'll still be a Datsun!

Screw the SBC and the horse it rode in on! F GM in general for that matter. Any inbred redneck can build a 300 hp 5.7 and claim it's the bestest, fastest, etc., despite the fact that the horsepower to cube ratio is pathetic. If you want to build something right, why not do it like this? That RB will run way better, and it'll still be a Datsun!

Plus RBs are TONS more expensive and harder to work on and find parts for :rolleyes:

I dont like GM either (Would have used a Dodge to fix the HP per Cube thing) But were not all made of money! I could afford to make a SBC for the Pumpkn, if I were to go that route. But a boosted RB or SR is a little out of my monitary reach! And alot harder to keep running at top notch!

And this is just a silly observation, but I can see where you would be able to pin down the inbread rednecks... You Jump Cars! :lol:

Plus RBs are TONS more expensive and harder to work on and find parts for :rolleyes:

I dont like GM either (Would have used a Dodge) But were not all made of money! I could afford to make a SBC for the Pumpkn, if I were to go that route. But a boosted RB or SR is a little out of my monitary reach!

And this is just a silly observation, but I can see where you would be able to pin down the inbread rednecks... You Jump Cars! :lol:

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!! :rofl: I just got owned, that's priceless! :P

I'm putting that in my signature!