How Many Tickets do you have ?

I have never had a speeding ticket , I have had 1 parking ticket , and that's it :D. I have had 3 warnings total all related to speeding. 1 was for 40mph in a 30mph in downtown Gresham. 1 warning for 90mph in a 55mph ( I told him the truth meeting a girl and can't be late so I'll take the hit and not fight him on it :lol: ) in Clackamas County off of Highway 224 (55 in a 40mph) , and one last night for supposively 40mph in a 35mph well near Marine Drive. 2 of these warnings were in a 1981 rx7 , and my first in my 240z ! :unsure: :lol:

I'm bored , I Want To Know How Many tickets anyone has and a brief description just for crap sakes ;)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for me its more like how many pages is your driving record...lol... i can neever work at a car dealer or anything to do with driving for a job...... insurance companys wont touch me with a 10ft pole

let jsut say my driving record is about 3 pages long

i am labeled a habitual trafic offender, had my lic suspended ohhh bout 5 times and almost all my cars have been impounded atleast once, some of them more then 3 times

my first car datsun 510 i had to sell it cuz the judge said i could no longer own it after i got it taken away the 3rd time for reckless driving.. they took pics of the cage the buckets and the dual mikunis and said it was not safe for the streets...

ahhhhh fun times!!!!

had my lic. for 9 years 3 where prolly sat on the bench for suspentions

One parking ticket... for parking too close to a Stop sign.

I've had one written warning for speeding, back in '95. Speed limits were still 55 tops on all State highways, and it was a sunny Sunday morning with no one on the road but me and the State Trooper.

I've been pulled over numerous times for real or fake reasons not related to speed... gotten verbals most of the time, an apology once, but never anything written beyond the incident in '95.

ok ok ok... NEW RULE!!!! you must post how many years you been driving for.. with how many tickets just like to see like some people like my dad been driving for YEAAARS with no tickets thats some good driving right their.. me on the other hand

lets see.... i ahve been driving for 14 years..... all of these have dropped off my record. i have been a good boy....

reckless driving

2 driving on a suspended

2 speeding

following to close for conditions (ran over a honda in a 3\4 ton ram)

and i think thats it.

ok..... well i dont want to go into details but i had 13suspensions on my license.

got 11 speeding/street raceing/reckless endangerment befor i was 20. well to tell the truth befor i was 19.......well a month after i was 18 :rolleyes: .

Long story short i had a car that was way to fast for me.Funny thing is that it was a geo. yeah thats right a geo.

93 geo storm, with a Mitsubishi 4G63TT that was built for raceing on track.Full roll cage. lots of the car striped.weight reduction.complete built engine. A friends of mines sister got it from her fiances father. They broke up she got into some money probs and i got the car cheep.

I got pulled over once after going 150+ on beltline (55 zone). When the cop finaly got to me, befor he even ask for my license he started laughing his ass off and said "It is a geo!!!" he start asking all kinds of questions about the car. told me a story about a sleeper pino with a 402 he had back in high school. he then said he got me on his gun going 159 but was going to say on the ticket that his gun was off and he only saw with his eye that i was speeding and sence im driving a geo the judge said " its a geo how fast could you have been going" ticket only ended up being $75.

have? zero!

as a total... way over 100.

have only had 1 conviction (out of 3) in the last 15 years. and that was for no seatbelt...when i was doing 85...uphill in the wagon.

been driving (motorcycles) on the road since 12.

licensed @ 18... since drivers training was dropped at school and at the time was required to get a license before 18.

didnt matter, my GF had one and a car, and i usually drove :)

so 25+ years licensed. average 20K mi a year.

had 30+ BEFORE i ever got a license.

mostly 'fix it' that were no cost if fixed (now theyre $10 min)

had at least 1 for everything, incl having my 67 mustang painted cop car colors :rolleyes:

suspeneded only 1X. so i just used a fake for those 2 years. was great until an old GF put the 2 together in ct one day... had to pay for all the 'fake' lic tickets i had been avoiding... BITCH!!! :fu:

still have the ticket for 135 in a 55 (68 mustang) on the way to phoenix from LA (salome on the map-talk about BFE). woulda made it ~4hrs. and that was after i slowed down. said he was chasing me for 60 mi... basiclly from the border, before I saw him.

the jail was like in the old western movies, bars w/a window to the outside. my friends wanted to yank the bars and free me :rofl:

the trusty's pulled a fat joint from the sill and we sparked it up :) (a felony in AZ BTW)

05 i had a ticket for going 45 on a 20mph zone. Won it since the cop was a no show.

last year I got two the same month. One was for getting on the truck scales. "It was a mistake! I messed up and was caught paid 300$" The other is for not having my lights on at night. " I went to court today and pleaded not guilt. Going back 4/22, Wish me luck!"

ok..... well i dont want to go into details but i had 13suspensions on my license.

got 11 speeding/street raceing/reckless endangerment befor i was 20. well to tell the truth befor i was 19.......well a month after i was 18 :rolleyes: .

Long story short i had a car that was way to fast for me.Funny thing is that it was a geo. yeah thats right a geo.

93 geo storm, with a Mitsubishi 4G63TT that was built for raceing on track.Full roll cage. lots of the car striped.weight reduction.complete built engine. A friends of mines sister got it from her fiances father. They broke up she got into some money probs and i got the car cheep.

I got pulled over once after going 150+ on beltline (55 zone). When the cop finaly got to me, befor he even ask for my license he started laughing his ass off and said "It is a geo!!!" he start asking all kinds of questions about the car. told me a story about a sleeper pino with a 402 he had back in high school. he then said he got me on his gun going 159 but was going to say on the ticket that his gun was off and he only saw with his eye that i was speeding and sence im driving a geo the judge said " its a geo how fast could you have been going" ticket only ended up being $75.

WEEEEEEEEEE!

Started riding my dual sport to school in '83, got my license at 16 in '85. Had two speeding tix so far, one in '87, and another in '88. I think maybe 2 parking tix since, not bad considering I spent 15 years in a profession that required me to drive every day, anywhere from 50 to 200 miles. Went through a lot of cars in that gig.

Driving 10 years, only one ticket on my driving record and its from 2006 I think. It is for "failure to yield at a left turn" a.k.a. a 10 mph accident (I don't go near those kind of intersections anymore). I've been pulled over many more times though.

I read this thread earlier and thought wow my record if effed! To many tickets including a hefty one called "speed racing" that cost me over a grand and high insurance rates.

Well I haven't learned my lesson yet. Today I got caught by a motorcycle cop speeding 51 in a 35. 190 bucks. Fuck higher insurance and I could loose my licence. I got my trusty bike though if all else fails.

I'll try to be more careful out there.

Driving for 15 years

1 reckless (moved to inattentive)

A whole bunch of speeding tickets.

A whole bunch of pull overs.

Warnings/talked my way out of them multiple times.

Talked my way into one, ONE time. :(

What's on my record? Not a damn thing, it's squeaky clean. That's why I have a lawyer to fix speeding tickets. :D You have to make the system work FOR you. That's what I've learned.

I read this thread earlier and thought wow my record if effed! To many tickets including a hefty one called "speed racing" that cost me over a grand and high insurance rates.

Well I haven't learned my lesson yet. Today I got caught by a motorcycle cop speeding 51 in a 35. 190 bucks. Fuck higher insurance and I could loose my licence. I got my trusty bike though if all else fails.

on the real phil.. you need to be careful out their, i got one of those you talk about but mine was a exibition of speed that was a big one over a grand plus a year suspention.. actully for spining the tires in my first 510, pulling out of a wet intersection... lost a lil traction right infront of the cop and he made a HUGE F'n deal about it...... this was right about the time street racing got real bad down here and they where crackin down....

Can I ask what street by chance ?

nothing too much

3 speeding tickets (1 on record, goes off soon and nothing bad, 73 in a 55)

1 window tint ticket

1 ticket for taillights out O.o haha

Other week i was broke down on the side of the road when my 510 blew up , and a wreck happened right next to me (5 car pileup) had to dodge flying plastic lol!@