Gloria, the ratty 210

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude I was off all day today, why didn't I get a phone call?

I'm guessing you didn't get my text? I sent you one last night :(

Anyways, I can't call off my cell and my dad was working from home today and needed the home phone so I had no way of making a call.

Monkey Go all out on the Dr. Pepper Vanilla Dr. Pepper tonight !!! you deserve it !!!

Seriously though man ,,, looks really good :thumbup: :cool: ( especially for a first time Full Paint Job at that :D ;) )

I've already had 5 cans today laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I gotta admit, it looks downright SEXY. And I'm not even finished yet. Still got 5 moar coats of clear to put on then color sanding it + buffing it out cool.gif

no worries boss, just disappointed I couldn't help. I'm going to be replacing my entire k-member and control arms saturday. text me if you got nothin goin on. you got the number. take it easy.... and the 310 is lookin bitchin. can't wait to see it in the georgia sun.

Oh yeah, thats orange peel for sure this time! But ANY car has orange peel on it, unless it's been color sanded. I see it on the Tiburon I was helping put the blower on, as well as my dads 300 and my moms van. I'm color sanding the FUCK out of my car wink.gif Gonna be smoother then a babies ass.