Gloria, the ratty 210

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Mirrors look good :cool: , Are they metal?

Gonna tuck the wheels some?

6 spokes look good :cool:

There is a poo brown 210 2dr, the guy that lives behind me bought , I like it but its poo brown :lol: :lol:

Mirrors are metal and feel sturdy. Only paid about $50 for them cool.gif Cuz I'm a ninjuh

I may lower her and throw some camber on her just for shits and lulz. The rims are one of the reasons I bought the car.

My car has a driver door from a poo brown 210 laugh.gif Actually doesn't look bad.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Mirrors are metal and feel sturdy. Only paid about $50 for them cool.gif Cuz I'm a ninjuh

I may lower her and throw some camber on her just for shits and lulz. The rims are one of the reasons I bought the car.

My car has a driver door from a poo brown 210 laugh.gif Actually doesn't look bad.

Good deal on the mirrors ninjuh :lol:

Drop for sure :cool:

Poo brown just does not :unsure: me for some reason :blink: :lol:

Its a solid car, someone cut half of the carpet out of the front because it had a window leak :o Some people!

Good deal on the mirrors ninjuh :lol:

Drop for sure :cool:

Poo brown just does not :unsure: me for some reason :blink: :lol:

Its a solid car, someone cut half of the carpet out of the front because it had a window leak :o Some people!

Like I said, I'm a ninjuh! lol

O rry? I'm pretty sure thats the car my door came off of then, cuz it leaks water in and the carpet was removed before I got it. lol

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Like I said, I'm a ninjuh! lol

O rry? I'm pretty sure thats the car my door came off of then, cuz it leaks water in and the carpet was removed before I got it. lol

:lol:

The windshield in the one behind me leaks, Silly people cut out a perfectly good carpet instead of finding the leak :unsure:

Sure wish it wasnt poo brown :unsure:

Still would like to find a 510 goon as a daily sometime soon :cool:

Looking good Matt, you insired me to do more work on mine. I installed a new thermostat housing {mine crumbled, and i think you know what i mean} and a new starter and fired her up over the weekend. I be driving it this week, but for some reason my thero housing has this huge port on top. Well the big bolt that plugged it up on my old one didn't fit in the new one. i guess i need to take it off and find a big bolt, or plug it some other way. I see you havwe the simplier {better?} thermo housing.