Gloria, the ratty 210

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. Can I get more pictures? I`m doing the same conversion on my `76, but need a bit more inspiration on how to best make the manifold.

Sure man, I just typed up all the info to someone else. I'll forward it over to you. cool.gif

nice pea shooter lolol :P

also nice belt squeal :B

It's cute right? lol

Fuck the belt. That bitch always does burnouts on the pulleys. dry.gif Stupid Autozone crap. I'm going to Nissan for one.

Have you tried adjusting the belt to it's proper tension first? :P

Yup, rolleyes.gif It's right where FSM says it should be. The belts old, cracked and rotted anyways. I'll pick one ups one of these days cool.gif

Oh and PPK, be patient broski. Coilovers are coming ;) Engine build first.

Replace those gas struts! Super easy to do. Go the JY and find similar length ones, or maybe your Autozone has some like mine does. We replaced them in my friends scirocco and it made it so much nicer!

I'm waiting on some tax money to come back to me so I can do a full suspension cool.gif It's on the to do list after I get the rest of the drivetrain components.

I'm waiting on some tax money to come back to me so I can do a full suspension cool.gif It's on the to do list after I get the rest of the drivetrain components.

No, not suspension. I meant for the hatch. Why I quoted that particular photo.

No, not suspension. I meant for the hatch. Why I quoted that particular photo.

OH! lol sorry. I was wondering how you knew the rear end was sagging.

I'm gonna order some one of these days. I just don't see the need for spending the money at the moment when theres so many more things on the car that need attention.

OH! lol sorry. I was wondering how you knew the rear end was sagging.

I'm gonna order some one of these days. I just don't see the need for spending the money at the moment when theres so many more things on the car that need attention.

They were $5 at the JY... Makes things so nice, that is if you use it much.

I completely agree with motor first and then suspension in your case. You need to keep the car running, its your DD. You can still drive at a high height and bad shocks.

They were $5 at the JY... Makes things so nice, that is if you use it much.

I completely agree with motor first and then suspension in your case. You need to keep the car running, its your DD. You can still drive at a high height and bad shocks.

Local wanted like...$10 for some? IIRC. brand new are $16 through RockAuto when I last checked. I couldn't justify spending the money when it's only a few buck more for brand new ones.

I don't use it much since I can reach stuff from the front, but I'll do it one day.

Edited by metalmonkey47
  • 2 weeks later...