Northwest Nissans presents Golden Gardens 2010

sssr20det510

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were you I would be careful of the cars that I made fun of. That car is damaged because he drifts every week at evergreen. It's not meant to be like that, it just ended up that way. Just because your all caught up in your Datsuns doesn't mean you can't appreciate other peoples cars, even more so without knowing anything about the person.

Fair enough, however, I was only using that pic in response to someone hearing some officer mumble "damn punks and their cars" or something like that.

Fair enough, however, I was only using that pic in response to someone hearing some officer mumble "damn punks and their cars" or something like that.

I understand and there are some stupid cars that come around I just overreacted because that guy is legit. I do wonder what kind of tickets he gets driving the streets like that though?!?!

I understand and there are some stupid cars that come around I just overreacted because that guy is legit. I do wonder what kind of tickets he gets driving the streets like that though?!?!

walker is just another drifter. nothing against him at all, but hes one of those "all about the image" guys. very flashy like gleb and rolland. if u know his background, walker has come along ways, and is a great drifter, but i can see what that guy is talking about when he used him as an example. i personally like walkers s13, he always comes with baller whips, but i can diff see a cop saying something about his car.

thats Dave Firestone's truck. hes a member of NWDE and i think hes on here as well but i cant recall. that thing has 33,000 ORIGINAL miles and purrs like a sewing machine. teh drivers side of the bed isn't perfect and neither is the bed floor but who cares. the thing is sweet all in all. original numbers matching rig.

My wife and i took the green Bluebird to this last year. Might drive the white Bluebird up this year. We'll see how things pan out. Love the drive, not to mention just getting away from home.

so can we see some pics of the coupe?..lol...had to ask james...

Schithe mang that guy got me a bunch of times!

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_5910.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

This Dude got alot of yous toos! ;)

http://www.fakelag.net/gallery/v/events/gtg/2010/nwnissan-gg-20100328/?g2_page=1

Check it, Check it!

yeah Joel is good about that. and hes a great photographer.

yet still no love for my beater... :(

The pupu and blue colored wagon with games should have this written on it...

free_candy_van.jpg

BTW its a joke So dont flame me!

For the record, I dont seem Legit!

yet still no love for my beater... :(

:crying: We got you in that video!

Our tax dollars hard at work

I talked to them when we first showed and they had no clue what the rules were(as far as parking) One told me that they werent expecting anyone till 10-11o'clock. He had no responce when I asked why they came down so early with no idea what was going to happen or what they were supposed to do. Ass Hats!