Northwest Nissans presents Golden Gardens 2010

sssr20det510

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i wantd o see what you guys think of this. Nwmotoring http://www.nwmotoring.com/?p=50

is doing their show the same day, they have been doing this every year. I know some nwn guys that come to gg for the morning, then leave for this event which is only 20 mins away. Wondering hat you guys think of going to both shows. Specially since nwn is mostly 240's and i usually leave around 12 anyway >.> cuz ive seen everything. The nwmotoring meet is supposed to be pretty kick ass.

Palm Sunday (I prayed for y'all, lol), so didn't get there until 1230. Appears most folks left by noon. Saw Mark (aka moparvwfreak), and had a great chat with Jeff (aka Iceman). Without knowing it was his, I had parked next to his wagon. We talked about doing the motor mounts properly on my 411. He wants me to slam it, too. We'll see..... :cool:

Then went over to Jack's house where we were comparing his '65 L320 (owned by him since '69!) and Dave's '64 NL320.

thats why i like blue lake, we got plenty of room to grow lol. Yah last year they were total dicks. I heard them making some rude ass comments while walking by. One officer was saying these fucking kids and their lame ass cars. I bet you he drives some piece of shit.

Yah last year they were total dicks. I heard them making some rude ass comments while walking by. One officer was saying these fucking kids and their lame ass cars.

Probably after seeing something like this:

IMG_6034Medium.jpg

Passenger side had more damage.

lol. Its funny how all the guys on nwn forums are sucking up saying the cops were a good thing. No its not, it doesnt look good for a show to have a shit load of cops, it says hey we do bad shit and have alot of issues so the cops are watching us. If they want to keep the show big they need to change locations, but knowing nwn they probally wont.