Northwest Nissans presents Golden Gardens 2010

sssr20det510

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. Its funny how all the guys on nwn forums are sucking up saying the cops were a good thing. No its not, it doesnt look good for a show to have a shit load of cops, it says hey we do bad shit and have alot of issues so the cops are watching us. If they want to keep the show big they need to change locations, but knowing nwn they probally wont.

Its NWN, some dumbass in an SX is going to get them called eventually anyway :rolleyes:

Show was okay would have been better if i didnt miss the first ferry, but i had fun. Rain sucked and parking was stupid this year. All in all a decent way to waste a day. didnt really talk to the 240 guys i probably was not cool enough in my ratty little truck. Hung out with playsnmud most the show.

nice pix carlos...i felt like i was there

hahh.

Thanks for the pictures Carlos... looks like a good turn out for being crappy weather

You bet. Yeah there still was a nice turnout due to the weather. :thumbup:

Well that sucks i dont see my ime in that video. Ive only seen one pic of my dime, and shit loads of pics of others.

What one was yours?

Purple 4 door 510.

Ive always had a bad relationship with nwn due to a fight i got in when i was a younger idiot with jrbump. Ever since then at every gg ive never even seen a single pic of my cars get put up on their site from golden gardens. Ive just always had issues with them and their 240 over everything else love. I just like to havea few pics to put up on my facebook.

Purple 4 door 510.

Ive always had a bad relationship with nwn due to a fight i got in when i was a younger idiot with jrbump. Ever since then at every gg ive never even seen a single pic of my cars get put up on their site from golden gardens. Ive just always had issues with them and their 240 over everything else love. I just like to havea few pics to put up on my facebook.

is this it?

1269832783.jpg

Probably after seeing something like this:

IMG_6034Medium.jpg

Passenger side had more damage.

If I were you I would be careful of the cars that I made fun of. That car is damaged because he drifts every week at evergreen. It's not meant to be like that, it just ended up that way. Just because your all caught up in your Datsuns doesn't mean you can't appreciate other peoples cars, even more so without knowing anything about the person.

Well that sucks i dont see my ime in that video. Ive only seen one pic of my dime, and shit loads of pics of others.

sorry man, i didnt get a pic of your ride? idk must have missed you. got all the pics right before it started raining. didnt even get a pic of my own hardbody, so i didnt put any hardbodys in there. there is a few that kept circling around and were going to fast for me to take their pics. lol but i tried, its better than no datsun video like last year. sorry again man.