Northwest Nissans presents Golden Gardens 2010

sssr20det510

March 28th. 10am

Well every year on the last sunday of March, there is a HUGE multi-forum meet that is organized at the Golden Gardens park in Seattle.

It's set up by NorthwestNissans.com but gets advertised on all kinds of forums. The majority of the meet is Nissan/Datsun, though tons of Subaru's, BMW's, RX-7's, etc all show up. I think its the biggest meet in Seattle the whole year.

Last year over 500 cars showed up. Including a few old school Skyline's, new GTR's, loads of fun 510's and of course the drift crowd. Its a fun meet and a great chance to see some really cool cars that you normally wouldn't get to see up close.

We need to make sure we get as many of us ratsun guys up there as possible.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The real question is when is everyone planning on arriving? I know some people show up very early to get prime parking. I am driving from Port Angeles so i was actually thinking of leaving here around 6 or 6:30. which would put me in seattle around 8 or 8:30.

Crazy... Golden Gardens 2004 ... 2005 was the first year I ever went to that meet and the last year it was a decent Nissan meet.

Its now an 'all makes' meet and way overbooked for the Golden Gardens parking lot. Its all too much IMO

more like an Import Tuner / Fast and Furious gathering now

• 2 weeks later...

I say the group of us ratsun guys from this area meet up in vancouver around 6am, then as we start coming up i5 we can meet up with some of the other ratsuners. Kind of like what the 240 guys do at burger king. Last year was freaky with the black ice, i saw that honda fly up in the air in my rear view mirror, hopefully that doesnt happen this year.

I say the group of us ratsun guys from this area meet up in vancouver around 6am, then as we start coming up i5 we can meet up with some of the other ratsuners. Kind of like what the 240 guys do at burger king. Last year was freaky with the black ice, i saw that honda fly up in the air in my rear view mirror, hopefully that doesnt happen this year.

Jeremy is riding with me. Let's meet up at his shop in vancouver at 6. Sound good?

sounds like a fun drive, and meeting up in Vancouver in tha morning and all head down would be awesome, so if anyone knows for sure about meeting up in tha morning or anymore info please let me know..... yea yea