Is there anywhere in the states without these chem-trails???

chemtrails1.jpg

I've been watching these jets over my house do laps, loops, zigzags and criss-crosses at high altitude for the past few months now. (I've seen them since the early 90's but just started paying closer attention since there seem to be alot more of them lately)

And no, they are NOT condensation, or 'con-trails' that normal high altitude jets leave.

Con-trails disappear in a few minutes.

The chem-trails up there right now slowly descend and expand until they look like weird wispy clouds.

This happens EVERY DAY !!!

I did some research and found photos of the actual planes that do the spraying- they are retrofitted jetliners with huge tanks where the seats used to be.

The pilots aren't told what they're spraying.

Don't take my word for it. Go outside and look up. you can see normal jets leaving con-trails which disperse quickly, but you'll see the other jets criss-crossing the sky over, and over, and over....

I want to know if there are any places in the states that are not seeing this. I want to move there.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

chemtrails1.jpg

I've been watching these jets over my house do laps, loops, zigzags and criss-crosses at high altitude for the past few months now. (I've seen them since the early 90's but just started paying closer attention since there seem to be alot more of them lately)

And no, they are NOT condensation, or 'con-trails' that normal high altitude jets leave.

Con-trails disappear in a few minutes.

The chem-trails up there right now slowly descend and expand until they look like weird wispy clouds.

This happens EVERY DAY !!!

I did some research and found photos of the actual planes that do the spraying- they are retrofitted jetliners with huge tanks where the seats used to be.

The pilots aren't told what they're spraying.

chemtrail-inners3a.jpg

Don't take my word for it. Go outside and look up. you can see normal jets leaving con-trails which disperse quickly, but you'll see the other jets criss-crossing the sky over, and over, and over....

I want to know if there are any places in the states that are not seeing this. I want to move there.

i dont see them here in bum fuck egypt, but also my town has 372 people in it

They've been talking about this for decades on "Coast to Coast" radio...

My guess is that they're spraying stuff to make us have allergies in order to make us buy pharmaceuticals.

I have no idea if they're still spraying in Oregon...I haven't seen the sun in weeks! =\

How much rain fall has your area been seeing? In texas and other drought areas, they're spraying fine particles into the air and attempting to "seed" rainclouds (since clouds are basically particles that attract moisture in the air) in an attempt to get some rain in much needed areas.

chemtrail-inners3a.jpg

This is nothing but a mile high kegger.

How much rain fall has your area been seeing? In texas and other drought areas, they're spraying fine particles into the air and attempting to "seed" rainclouds (since clouds are basically particles that attract moisture in the air) in an attempt to get some rain in much needed areas.

They tried cloud seeding with silver iodide back in the'50s. Can't make it rain if there is no clouds or moisture.

People have been talking about con trails for decades same thing as crop circles. It's the highest order of BS. Everyone wants to believe something .... religion, bigfoot, UFOs, ghosts, Bermuda Triangle, close encounters, chariot of the gods, ESP, area 51, Roswell, the CIA hired Stanly Kubrickk to film a fake moon landing in '66 and to keep him quiet gave him special cameras and lenses from the U2 and spy satellites that he used to film 2001 in '68. Heard it all.

I want to believe!

(I guarantee 510freak will come on and talk about the chem-trails over his house) ;)

OK I wasn't going to share this but.... chem-trails are sanctioned by governments around the world. A special chemical is added to commercial and military transports to prolong the vapor trails so that it reflects sunlight to offset global warming. Without this foresight we would have had polar melting 30 tears ago.

Nice Conspiracy Theory. Except that the photo is of a known source- it's from Boeing, during the 777 airworthiness tests. The racks in back are instrumentation for test flights, and the "beer kegs" are water ballast tanks used to simulate passenger loads. They are interconnected so they can change the load balance dynamically during a test flight.

The real explanation

• Like 1

Haaaaannnkkk!! Get my alien urine out of the garage!! I'll need it to spray into the sky to defeat all these chem-trails!!! :D

Yeah, the fact that all the supposed chemicals are white doesn't seem to worry me. If they were brown, red, grey, black, then they'd be chemtrails. In fact, I'm more worried that my truck is running too rich.

People have been talking about con trails for decades same thing as crop circles. It's the highest order of BS. Everyone wants to believe something .... religion, bigfoot, UFOs, ghosts, Bermuda Triangle, close encounters, chariot of the gods, ESP, area 51, Roswell, the CIA hired Stanly Kubrickk to film a fake moon landing in '66 and to keep him quiet gave him special cameras and lenses from the U2 and spy satellites that he used to film 2001 in '68. Heard it all.

Um , you forgot vampires and the chupacabra......

I saw a Liger once.

Datzenmike, you had me scurred there for a minute - Thought you'd lost your mind.

DanielC is absolutely correct.

A message to the OP: just because those contrails are NOT chemtrails, doesn't mean the CIA isn't listening to your every word through your toaster. Oh, and don't shower... the stuff they put in your water heater is bad news. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go wash my helicopter. The black paint shows EVERY speck of dust. ;)

quote:

"These operations are also advantageous to the HAARP, which stands for ‘High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program’. HAARP is a highly funded research project in Alaska focusing on altering and manipulating the atmosphere for weather and military dominance. The US has a long history of spraying chemicals on innocent people in this country. The Freedom of Information Act has allowed us to access information about these experiments, including the spraying of biological agents over San Francisco in 1950 to see who got sick. This is just one example of many. Just recently in 2001, Captain Reily stood against the military’s open air germ testing. There are many more examples in the history of aerial spray operations that you can read about on the website Chemtrails911.com. "

wow. I really don't want to believe any of what I find out.... it's easier to keep telling myself that our govt. means us no harm...

...but history tells a different tale.

I'm not into preaching, so if anyone is skeptical, do some research. It is way easier to make calls of 'conspiracy theories' and just write things off, but it's a lot harder to face facts and start asking questions, even if that means changing your life.

I was all into conspiracy theories when I was in my 20s. It was a phase I grew out of. Hell, I had anecdotal evidence that Ross Perot won the 1992 election. More than half the people I asked, if they voted said they voted for him. Of course I was asking people I knew who also held similar political views as I did...

The internet gives all sorts of folks ways to spread panic and put their "proofs" in writing, but really it's nothing but make-believe. Or they want so much to believe their own theories that they either fabricate or skew "evidence" to support those theories. I don't dismiss everything offhand- I look for the counterevidence. I realize that some consiracy-theory folks will just point to the counterevidence as evidence that there is a coverup- it's all part of the coverup. You can't win. My email inbox is filled with friends and family passing off "True statements" that you can look up and see they're fabrications, rumors, urban legends, etc.

Hell, I fell for the Ivars underwater billboard scam, even though I knew it looked fishy at the time- a little too well choreographed. It was just plausible enough to believe.

I'm right there with you- I don't believe most of what I read. There is so much dis-information out there that it is hard to take anything seriously.

however, I CAN believe what my body tells me. When we began to get sick and feel slow and listless, we tested our tap water- chock full of chemical grade fluoride and bromide, as well as chlorine and other chemicals. I will notice that some days will begin without a cloud or jet trail in the sky- if the jets begin at mid-day, the trails will expand and settle closer and closer to the ground, until we have a wispy- smoggy haze that makes our eyes burn. i've polled neighbors on our street who have noticed the same thing.

I'm not looking for conspiracies. I'm looking for answers to something that's affecting my health.

I'm right there with you- I don't believe most of what I read. There is so much dis-information out there that it is hard to take anything seriously.

however, I CAN believe what my body tells me. When we began to get sick and feel slow and listless, we tested our tap water- chock full of chemical grade fluoride and bromide, as well as chlorine and other chemicals. I will notice that some days will begin without a cloud or jet trail in the sky- if the jets begin at mid-day, the trails will expand and settle closer and closer to the ground, until we have a wispy- smoggy haze that makes our eyes burn. i've polled neighbors on our street who have noticed the same thing.

I'm not looking for conspiracies. I'm looking for answers to something that's affecting my health.

Well, first thing you should do is go to your doctor and get tetsted for allergies, then see how many flight patterns are in your area, I would find out but I have not clue where Cost Mexico is! Then see if there is an air quality control report for your area on a daily basis. Check how you feel with the air quality report and most likely you will see a pattern.

The theory that they are making you sick on purpose has been around for quite some time and folks will blame anything that does not make immediate sense.

I am allergic to some pet hair, dust, avocados and annoying motherfuckers! :)

So many conspiracies can be logically explained and proven to be false and it all starts with doing proper research and staying away from conspiracy sites.

And yes, for the recod, man made global warming is a HOAX!

So many conspiracies can be logically explained and proven to be false and it all starts with doing proper research and staying away from conspiracy sites.

And yes, for the recod, man made global warming is a HOAX!

Word. I don't believe in this global warming crap either- I'm not a sucker for conspiracy theories- I just go off of what I can see/ and feel myself and then research what I can.

I think global warming is real but it's being used as a tool for various reasons. Ice core samples provide temps for the last hundred thousands years, its a simple cycle, earth warms up, earth cools down, iceage, earth warms up, earth cools down, iceage. The earth has been warming up at a steady rate since the end of the last ice age, while we were still living in caves forget about driving cars. This planet puts out more co2 then humans do per year and has been for hundreds of thousands of years, to think us in 100ish years of industry has a greater effect on climate then that is nonsense.

We do have some effect though, cutting down plots of rain forest the size or RI ever day really hurts how well air can be scrubbed. Washing out millions of tons of garbage and pesticides shit canning thousands of miles of reefs and screwing with the warm water currents and in turn weather patterns doesn't help either.

Whats as, if not more imp though but gets no play is our health, we eat contaminated foods, bath in contaminated water and breath contaminated air. Then we wonder why allergies, CANCER, genetic deformities etc are at an ALL TIME high. Humans as a whole just have to get back to basic and learn how to live properly. If this country wasn't so gluttonous we could afford to eat more organic foods and not have to give over our entire paychecks. Or provide our own power and stop sucking the teets of big business and foreign oil. I could go on all day but you know you could sum it up really simply.....

We all know the problems and what has to be done but we don't do shit. It's easy to agree then do nothing and so thats the way it is.

• Like 1