Is there anywhere in the states without these chem-trails???

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Global warming isn't a hoax. It's a simple fact. The causes of it are not concrete at all, but here's an observation.

Take a 10x10 room. Put a guy in it. The room is at 70 degrees.

Put another guy in it. The room is still at 70 degrees.

Put two more guys in it. The room is all of a sudden 71 degrees.

Put 6 billion more guys in the 10x10 room and have them drive cars that produce heat. Have them produce powerplants that produce heat. Have the fossil fuels they burn extracted by more men and machinery....that produce heat. How about some gases here and there making a reflective greenhouse effect. See where I'm going with this?

Yes, the earth is a big place, but if enough people start burning things, exerting enegery, eating more food, making more work, shit's going to get hot. An increase of people is an increase of heat. An increase of technology is an increase of heat. There's a reason back in the 1800s we used to have 17 foot high snowfalls in this area. Now 4 feet is a lot and a giant mess, like last year.

Not to mention the black concrete radiating heat all night. Why do you think Phoenix doesn't cool down much at night? It's a giant heater grid, the streets soak it in all day. Back in the 60s when there wasn't as much city, (hence less roads) it got a lot colder at night in that area.

I could care less for the specific reasons of global warming, I'm just curious to know how far it will go before we make the Arizona desert beachfront property. :D

Ice core samples show the earth warmed just as much (Even more so towards it's apex) prior to the last ice age, long before black top, over population and industry. You have to flat out ignore science history to believe we are the ones warming the planet, or at least more so then nature is.

The problem is people are too short sited, imho anyway. Ya sure we changed everything in 100 years. Look over millions and you see it warms, cools, warms, cools, warms, cools etc in cycles lasting thousands of years regardless of us. How many ice ages have began then stopped? Indicating obvious global climate shifts. No one sees that happening again? Millions of years of earth climate shifts and cycles are going to stop just because of modern man eh? Interesting........ :poke:

But couldn't the past core samples be attributed to the dinosaurs? I think the amount of methane they would produce would be quite substantial. Maybe it got hot, then cold again, and now we're doing the hot. Look how much methane (bad greenhouse stinky gas) cows make now. Gigantic herbavores like Brontosaurus have to equal like what, 200 head? But how many head of Brontosaur were roaming the earth? Hmmmmm. Hard to get solid figures on that one but considering how much I fart, I'm sure a dinosaur would be a major offender.

But remember not to hold your farts in, or you will spontaneously combust.

Oh, and of course, the obvious solution is: Save the Planet, Kill Yourself! :D I saw that on a car the other day and laughed. Think it's also in a Bloodhound Gang song.

Whats as, if not more imp though but gets no play is our health, we eat contaminated foods, bath in contaminated water and breath contaminated air. Then we wonder why allergies, CANCER, genetic deformities etc are at an ALL TIME high. Humans as a whole just have to get back to basic and learn how to live properly. If this country wasn't so gluttonous we could afford to eat more organic foods and not have to give over our entire paychecks. Or provide our own power and stop sucking the teets of big business and foreign oil. I could go on all day but you know you could sum it up really simply.....

We all know the problems and what has to be done but we don't do shit. It's easy to agree then do nothing and so thats the way it is.

Thank you.

Thats something to think about actually when you consider how much cows fart lol. Maybe life in general grows to a point when the earth becomes warmer. I honestly don't know on that one lol.

Can be said though that dinos weren't abundant for all the ice ages. The further you go back the less life over all there was yet the spacing(cycles) are still very close to repeated each time.

IceCores1.gif

I know wiki isn't the best of sources but look at this...

Ice_Age_Temperature.png

Five_Myr_Climate_Change.png

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I like this topic.

A few words

Do you beleive everything the powers that be, tell you?

me nope..

The trails are out there...

They will pay people to deny it. :o

• Like 1

OOoo... Pretty squiggley lines.

That means that this thread has become serious now, right?

God forbid

I like this topic.

A few words

Do you beleive everything the powers that be, tell you?

me nope..

The trails are out there...

They will pay people to deny it. :o

Ya 100% it's not beyond the big wigs to lie or spread falsities, like they have been for ever lol. Then what though, people should just ignore science? I don't even know if I'm being sarcastic there or not since 60% of Americans believe in angles lol. It's no wonder....

Guest 510kamikazifreak

God forbid

Ya 100% it's not beyond the big wigs to lie or spread falsities, like they have been for ever lol. Then what though, people should just ignore science? I don't even know if I'm being sarcastic there or not since 60% of Americans believe in angles lol. It's no wonder....

Are the scientists on the pay roll?

Betcha yah they are ,What about the oink flu was a big hype!

because why?

They wanted it to be!! ;)

Anything they don not want to be will be dismissed as a ? <_<

Father of a friend swears by the chem-trail thing. He has a super nice street rod. Gloss paint, flames, chrome and all polished up. He said that it was a rat rod yet it doesnt have a non-perfect part on it. How am I gonna believe the chem trails thing if he doesnt even know what kind of car he built? :D

Are the scientists on the pay roll?

Betcha yah they are ,What about the oink flu was a big hype!

because why?

They wanted it to be!! ;)

Anything they don not want to be will be dismissed as a ? <_<

What if they aren't? What would you say then? lol

Colleges? Nonprofits? It's my experience people say that way will just argue everyone's on the payroll. When you have such undisputed data across the board in multiple countries from gov to college to Independent organizations I find it impossible.

I'm with you on the swine flu but see that just proves my point. They want it to be hyped so they hype it, news and media outlets, celebs and icon doctors but where are the false facts? They aren't there, its clear and easy to read the infection, treatment and mortality rates and they all point to the fact that the virus is pale in comparison to much more common strains we have been dealing with for years.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

What if they aren't? What would you say then? lol

Colleges? Nonprofits? It's my experience people say that way will just argue everyone's on the payroll. When you have such undisputed data across the board from gov to college to organization I find it impossible.

I'm with you on the swine flu but see that just proves my point. They want it to be hyped so they hype it, news and media outlets, celebs and icon doctors but where are the false facts? There aren't there, its clear and easy to read the infection, treatment and mortality rates and they all point to the fact that the virus is pale in comparison to much more common strains we have been dealing with for years.

But there are no "scientist" is going to do sqaut for free!

The oink flu,Really doesnt prove the point of the chem trail,Reason,They wanted us to get all hyped over it,They said they were looking out for our goodwill $$$

The trails,They are in everything now cartoons,commercials,etc.

They want us to think they are a part of everyday life!

Where I live really doesnt get alot of "air" traffic,But when the "trails" are left seems to be an abundance of them...

A couple days after we had a good "trail" there was a unidentifiable aircraft(not a ufo lol)But a government aircraft that flew around the city,very low(not a pot sniffer either)

Was rumoured to be an air qaulity measuring aircraft :huh:

I am a skeptical person , But have done some looking into this( weeded out the riff raff stuff)

I think they are real.. :P my opinion,

Oh sure Mike get me started on this

(betcha 510freak will??) :lol: :hyper:

chemtrails1.jpg

I've been watching these jets over my house do laps, loops, zigzags and criss-crosses at high altitude for the past few months now. (I've seen them since the early 90's but just started paying closer attention since there seem to be alot more of them lately)

And no, they are NOT condensation, or 'con-trails' that normal high altitude jets leave.

Con-trails disappear in a few minutes.

The chem-trails up there right now slowly descend and expand until they look like weird wispy clouds.

This happens EVERY DAY !!!

I did some research and found photos of the actual planes that do the spraying- they are retrofitted jetliners with huge tanks where the seats used to be.

The pilots aren't told what they're spraying.

chemtrail-inners3a.jpg

Don't take my word for it. Go outside and look up. you can see normal jets leaving con-trails which disperse quickly, but you'll see the other jets criss-crossing the sky over, and over, and over....

I want to know if there are any places in the states that are not seeing this. I want to move there.

hi, I used to work on the flight line at Boeing....in the planes with those barrels. Those barrels are for weight for flight testing only. Most likely have sand in the barrels. They use different weight for different type of flight tests for freight and passenger load leveling. New models of planes go thru lots of this flight testing. So,there are no chemicals in the drums in that photo. I worked there for 18 yrs.

hi, I used to work on the flight line at Boeing....in the planes with those barrels. Those barrels are for weight for flight testing only. Most likely have sand in the barrels. They use different weight for different type of flight tests for freight and passenger load leveling. New models of planes go thru lots of this flight testing. So,there are no chemicals in the drums in that photo. I worked there for 18 yrs.

youre right. I saw that photo on a site describing exactly what you said.

I'll try and find a better photo of what I'm describing.

chemtrails1.jpg

I've been watching these jets over my house do laps, loops, zigzags and criss-crosses at high altitude for the past few months now. (I've seen them since the early 90's but just started paying closer attention since there seem to be alot more of them lately)

And no, they are NOT condensation, or 'con-trails' that normal high altitude jets leave.

Con-trails disappear in a few minutes.

The chem-trails up there right now slowly descend and expand until they look like weird wispy clouds.

This happens EVERY DAY !!!

I did some research and found photos of the actual planes that do the spraying- they are retrofitted jetliners with huge tanks where the seats used to be.

The pilots aren't told what they're spraying.

Don't take my word for it. Go outside and look up. you can see normal jets leaving con-trails which disperse quickly, but you'll see the other jets criss-crossing the sky over, and over, and over....

I want to know if there are any places in the states that are not seeing this. I want to move there.

"They" told me the only person "they" are after is you. Now go outside and get some fresh air.

"They" told me the only person "they" are after is you. Now go outside and get some fresh air.

It would be really nice if this were just me being paranoid.

The reason it DOES concern me is that I am outdoors for a living.

I teach swimming and surfing. My immune system is good and I don't get sick. I don't have allergies and don't take any meds, not even asprin.

My health and the health of my family is more important than anything to me.

It is really easy to bury your head in the sand and pretend that someone is looking out for you-

surprise! You are a consumer. If you grow your own food and aren't ever sick, then you don't

make any money for the few that hold power and that regulate our food, drugs, air, water...

They want you to buy their food, drink their water, breathe their air, deplete your immune system, get sick, buy their meds, go to their hospitals.... SPEND YOUR MONEY.

Look the other way if you want to- but it's much harder to dig and face ugly truths.

It means you might actually have to change your lifestyle.

Hessianben,

There is a fair amount of truth in what you are saying. I am a lot like you, I avoid drugs, I believe a lot of drugs just treat the symptoms, and actually make it harder for body to fight diseases, and to repair itself. I remember when I was young, my teachers in school were complaining that I daydreamed a lot, and did not pay attention. Thank my God I grew up in a time when they did not scream hyperactivity, and prescribe me Ridlin. We are now seeing that by using bacteria killing disinfectants, we are just making stronger bacteria.

I know corporations are in it to get yours and my money in their pockets. Drug companies are no more than corporate pushers. Food companies are not interested in your health, they are interested in selling as much of their product as they can. Cigarette companies are interested in selling as many of their deadly products as they can, and governments allow this, thanks to hefty campaign contributions, and the revenue the governments can extract from the taxes. Insurance companies have government bribed onto forcing us to buy insurance, and even the health care bills going through both houses of congress are just a means of getting more of our money into insurance companies, to enrich their executives, and lawyers, and make even more campaign contributions available for the next election cycle.

I am thankful that I live in an area where my water comes out of a hole in the ground, on my property, and my sewage goes into another hole, and is taken care of by natural processes.

Now, back to the contrails. If they were going to spread chemicals over the general population, they would do it much closer to ground level. There is a lot of space between 30,000 feet and your intended target. At 30,000 feet there is a lot stronger UV light, and it does attack chemicals, and break them down. Corporations will use the most cost effective way of doing anything they can. Dumping them at 30,000 feet is not it.

Keep digging and looking for ugly truth. It really is out there. I could be wrong, but I do not believe it is contrails. There are natural explanations on them, and it is too costly of a delivery system to accomplish what some people think they are trying to do. And remember if you get diverted off the actual truth, you are ineffective in actually finding it. As far as a high concentration of contrails where you live, you just might be in an area that air traffic control uses to keep planes, until their time to land.

Now I actually have to be serious, since a few things right there annoy me.

1st) I'm a Microbiology major in the top 10% of my class and am about to go to med school. I was the kid that paid attention in class in the event anyone wonders where I'm getting this information.

2nd) The majority of drug resistance is not coming out of hospitals. It's coming out of farm lands as somehow someone figured out that pumping farm animals full of antibiotics increases their mass and yeild. The was products of these animals are still full of the stuff and getting it into the ground breeds antibiotic resistance. Get the goddamn antibiotics out of our livestock and food sources and I can guarantee you 110% that the resistance levels that some strains of bacteria have will nose dive.

3rd) The msjority of disinfectants used in a commercial health care area are completely bacteriocidal. They kill them using very harsh chemicals that denature proteins and ultimately destroy the bacteria. Gaining resistance to these would require a huge system of random evolutionary events that are in themselves very rare to occur at the same time.

4th) Antibiotic resistance is gained as virtually zero antibiotics actually kill bacteria. Bacteria themselves have evolved a huge array of defenses against your body (which by the way, the immune system is just a teeny tiny portion of disease resistance, the majority is actually the bacteria on your skin) and as such most antibiotics simply disable portions of the bacteria, be it the cell wall or protein machinery, which then makes the cell incapable of surviving in the body or defending against lymphocytes. For example, penicillin stops an enzyme called PBP which catalyzes the crosslinking of the bacterial cell wall, deteriorating the structure and removing its resistance to osmotic pressure.

5th) Non livestock antibiotic resistance comes from two sources... Lazy doctors and their idiot patients. For some reason doctors offices don't run cultures to confirm your sickness any more. They say you need a drug for a sickness you have, ask them for the culture results. If they didn't run one, make them. Some disease are not culturable outside the body, but covering your ass is worth the trouble. Only around 10% of Bronchitis comes from bacteria, the rest from various viruses which means antibiotics are useless against and they instead just pass through your body into the environment. How many times have you been prescribed antibiotics for Bronchitis? Most people think that antibiotics are useless for them because, wait for it, they are! You cant prescribe a drug for someone when they don't have that strain of bacteria and expect for it to work. The majority of antibiotics are targeted for specific bacteria, and sometimes specific strains as doing so is one of the only ways to only hurt the bacteria and not its host (that's you). The next problem is the patient. When you get a reliable culturable disease and they give you a drug that says consume the entire prescription, DO IT! I don't care if you feel better. The point of the dose given is to destroy the entire bacteria. You can get to a point (say 5 days into a 7 day treatment) where there is not enough bacteria in your body to cause infection, but the remaining bacteria have a HUGE change of developing resistance if you don't finish your dosage. Then when the body finally flushes the bacteria, they're back in the environment in a resistant form.

One final thing to consider... drugs have a maximum quantity that can be taken before causing liver damage (as the hepatic system is what cleans the body). This means that a drug can only become so resistant before it is useless as the amount required to stop infection is lethal to the host. So, this drug the company just spent millions on to develop is useless and now the competitors drug which may not have been as effective before is now the only one that works and they're making all the money. A drug company is just as greedy as any other company, but drug resistance only helps so much and right now the rate of resistance is growing faster than could possibly be used to get the expected profit they want from dumping HUGE amounts of money into a drug development. Thus, resistance isn't as helpful to the evil drug companies as you'd think. It's pretty hard to make money if your drug doesn't work and the people that pay you are now dead, thus removing your ability to make money off of them and it's also hard to make cash if they have to take so much of your drug that it kills them from liver failure. That also means they cant suck any more money off of you.

Hessianben,

There is a fair amount of truth in what you are saying. I am a lot like you, I avoid drugs, I believe a lot of drugs just treat the symptoms, and actually make it harder for body to fight diseases, and to repair itself. I remember when I was young, my teachers in school were complaining that I daydreamed a lot, and did not pay attention. Thank my God I grew up in a time when they did not scream hyperactivity, and prescribe me Ridlin. We are now seeing that by using bacteria killing disinfectants, we are just making stronger bacteria.

I know corporations are in it to get yours and my money in their pockets. Drug companies are no more than corporate pushers. Food companies are not interested in your health, they are interested in selling as much of their product as they can. Cigarette companies are interested in selling as many of their deadly products as they can, and governments allow this, thanks to hefty campaign contributions, and the revenue the governments can extract from the taxes. Insurance companies have government bribed onto forcing us to buy insurance, and even the health care bills going through both houses of congress are just a means of getting more of our money into insurance companies, to enrich their executives, and lawyers, and make even more campaign contributions available for the next election cycle.

I am thankful that I live in an area where my water comes out of a hole in the ground, on my property, and my sewage goes into another hole, and is taken care of by natural processes.

Now, back to the contrails. If they were going to spread chemicals over the general population, they would do it much closer to ground level. There is a lot of space between 30,000 feet and your intended target. At 30,000 feet there is a lot stronger UV light, and it does attack chemicals, and break them down. Corporations will use the most cost effective way of doing anything they can. Dumping them at 30,000 feet is not it.

Keep digging and looking for ugly truth. It really is out there. I could be wrong, but I do not believe it is contrails. There are natural explanations on them, and it is too costly of a delivery system to accomplish what some people think they are trying to do. And remember if you get diverted off the actual truth, you are ineffective in actually finding it. As far as a high concentration of contrails where you live, you just might be in an area that air traffic control uses to keep planes, until their time to land.

Thank you! and I do hope you are right!

The water here is another story though... Too many additives to mention.

My goal is to live somewhere like where you are, and where we can get water from the ground!

if you get a chance, read or look up excerpts from "The Fluoride Deception" - I won't go into the whole backstory here, but

(don't quote me here, I'm reciting from memory) back in the 30's? a huge metal/aluminum foundry ALCOA needed a way to dispose of toxic byproduct of Alum. smelting- (spelling?) fluorocylisic acid or sodium flouride.

They paid doctors to do studies to find ANY kind of possible benefit to humans from exposure to the chem. Oh, by the way- sodium fluoride is the major ingredient in insecticide and rat poison... BUT! hey found that in VERY small doses, it had the effect of

slowing tooth decay slightly in rats. They also found that it caused severe cerebral harm as well as organ (thyroid gland in particular) and bone cancers. It was also found that it made the test subjects- rats and humans, docile and much easier to control.

Alcoa and lobbyists got the scientist in charge of these tests instated as the first 'dental scientist' on the National Institute of Health board.

then, they began the disinformation campaign of telling the public that they needed to take fluoride for their childrens' health! Basically, it got alcoa a way to SELL its toxic waste to the American people!!! yaay.

I don't drink that shit.

this is one article I found, but the book is very indepth.

http://www.garynull.com/Documents/Dental/Fluoride/fluoride2.htm

Now I actually have to be serious, since a few things right there annoy me.

1st) I'm a Microbiology major in the top 10% of my class and am about to go to med school. I was the kid that paid attention in class in the event anyone wonders where I'm getting this information.

2nd) The majority of drug resistance is not coming out of hospitals. It's coming out of farm lands as somehow someone figured out that pumping farm animals full of antibiotics increases their mass and yeild. The was products of these animals are still full of the stuff and getting it into the ground breeds antibiotic resistance. Get the goddamn antibiotics out of our livestock and food sources and I can guarantee you 110% that the resistance levels that some strains of bacteria have will nose dive.

3rd) The msjority of disinfectants used in a commercial health care area are completely bacteriocidal. They kill them using very harsh chemicals that denature proteins and ultimately destroy the bacteria. Gaining resistance to these would require a huge system of random evolutionary events that are in themselves very rare to occur at the same time.

4th) Antibiotic resistance is gained as virtually zero antibiotics actually kill bacteria. Bacteria themselves have evolved a huge array of defenses against your body (which by the way, the immune system is just a teeny tiny portion of disease resistance, the majority is actually the bacteria on your skin) and as such most antibiotics simply disable portions of the bacteria, be it the cell wall or protein machinery, which then makes the cell incapable of surviving in the body or defending against lymphocytes. For example, penicillin stops an enzyme called PBP which catalyzes the crosslinking of the bacterial cell wall, deteriorating the structure and removing its resistance to osmotic pressure.

5th) Non livestock antibiotic resistance comes from two sources... Lazy doctors and their idiot patients. For some reason doctors offices don't run cultures to confirm your sickness any more. They say you need a drug for a sickness you have, ask them for the culture results. If they didn't run one, make them. Some disease are not culturable outside the body, but covering your ass is worth the trouble. Only around 10% of Bronchitis comes from bacteria, the rest from various viruses which means antibiotics are useless against and they instead just pass through your body into the environment. How many times have you been prescribed antibiotics for Bronchitis? Most people think that antibiotics are useless for them because, wait for it, they are! You cant prescribe a drug for someone when they don't have that strain of bacteria and expect for it to work. The majority of antibiotics are targeted for specific bacteria, and sometimes specific strains as doing so is one of the only ways to only hurt the bacteria and not its host (that's you). The next problem is the patient. When you get a reliable culturable disease and they give you a drug that says consume the entire prescription, DO IT! I don't care if you feel better. The point of the dose given is to destroy the entire bacteria. You can get to a point (say 5 days into a 7 day treatment) where there is not enough bacteria in your body to cause infection, but the remaining bacteria have a HUGE change of developing resistance if you don't finish your dosage. Then when the body finally flushes the bacteria, they're back in the environment in a resistant form.

One final thing to consider... drugs have a maximum quantity that can be taken before causing liver damage (as the hepatic system is what cleans the body). This means that a drug can only become so resistant before it is useless as the amount required to stop infection is lethal to the host. So, this drug the company just spent millions on to develop is useless and now the competitors drug which may not have been as effective before is now the only one that works and they're making all the money. A drug company is just as greedy as any other company, but drug resistance only helps so much and right now the rate of resistance is growing faster than could possibly be used to get the expected profit they want from dumping HUGE amounts of money into a drug development. Thus, resistance isn't as helpful to the evil drug companies as you'd think. It's pretty hard to make money if your drug doesn't work and the people that pay you are now dead, thus removing your ability to make money off of them and it's also hard to make cash if they have to take so much of your drug that it kills them from liver failure. That also means they cant suck any more money off of you.

I knew we had some smart cookies here :)

Thank you!

I have not been to a doctor for over ten years now-

The last time was when I got a bad sinus infection (i suspect from dirty ocean water)

that persisted for 2 weeks. I went to a doctor on my mom's health plan and explained my symptoms in depth...

...HE DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT ME. he was writing a prescription before I was done talking.

He told me to try this for 2 weeks and if it didn't work, 'we'll try something else'...

I asked what kind of test we could do to find out what the infection was, and he told me that tests werent necessary, just try the prescription.

I thew it in the trashcan as i walked out.

bunch of pushers.