Is there anywhere in the states without these chem-trails???

time to invest in a stinger?

stinger_03.jpg

my FAVORITE plastic army man!

you can see the normal jets with normal condensation trails (which are short, and evaporate within minutes)

and then you see the jets that do criss-cross patterns over the same sections of sky all day.

its called elevation.

extremely difficult to judge the true elevation from sea level :rolleyes:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

chemtrails1.jpg

I've been watching these jets over my house do laps, loops, zigzags and criss-crosses at high altitude for the past few months now. (I've seen them since the early 90's but just started paying closer attention since there seem to be alot more of them lately)

And no, they are NOT condensation, or 'con-trails' that normal high altitude jets leave.

Con-trails disappear in a few minutes.

The chem-trails up there right now slowly descend and expand until they look like weird wispy clouds.

This happens EVERY DAY !!!

I did some research and found photos of the actual planes that do the spraying- they are retrofitted jetliners with huge tanks where the seats used to be.

The pilots aren't told what they're spraying.

Don't take my word for it. Go outside and look up. you can see normal jets leaving con-trails which disperse quickly, but you'll see the other jets criss-crossing the sky over, and over, and over....

I want to know if there are any places in the states that are not seeing this. I want to move there.

Yup, they were spraying around here a few years ago, That's when my hair started falling out. :P

Wow, I'm going to file that under stupid hippies massaging the vortex! Actually, I'd be interested to get a list of those who bought them. That's a lot of copper scrap I could sell! :P But alas, the built in force field of charged orgon could give me headaches!

I've been looking at building one of those generators just to see if it actually works- the machine shops around here will give me the scrap ore for free or next to nothing.

i did talk to an acquaintance who had assembled one and put it in his back patio (enclosed with glass/screen)

he said within a week, he noticed helicopters hovering above his house for extended periods.

at about day 7, he said he came home from work, and it had been taken.

i don't know if he's just pulling my chain- he a pretty level headed person, but i'd like to build one just to see.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Funny thing.

Yesterday at work people seemed to be a bit stupid(customers)

I said to a coworker whats up with popel today ,He promptley said its the Chem trails :blink:

Might be a port thing( he is from here too) :o

this is no joke fuckers.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=hesBizPRBoU

if you aren't mad by now, you'd better stop calling yourself an American.

Search: project Cloverleaf

Boring and lots of talk but little info. Could be any conspiracy nut on the phone claiming some connection to the CIA?. He mentions a Kennedy assassination connection?? Watergate?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I searched project cloverleaf and no one knows anything about it except the name... finally found this. Which is... interesting fictional reading. Very few facts, actually no facts, but like most conspiracy theory it feeds on fear, ignorance and the 'I want to believe' mind set. Best of all any who poo poo it are either part of the cover up or sheep. Any truth must be provable and supported by facts and be able to withstand healthy criticism.

Haven't heard much from the UFO nuts since the X-Files ended and crop circles were just BS so the flavor of the month is chem trails now?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Haven't heard much from the UFO nuts since the X-Files ended and crop circles were just BS so the flavor of the month is chem trails now?

:lol:

I hold on the trail please

Take a ufo instead :P

What about the cameron lake dood :blink: Seen it :blink: :P

Nope not a tweaker "or in a remembering" mood :lol: :blink: :D

I actually have seen a UFO. Remember it very clearly. Three trianglar points of light marking the edges of a spacecraft, did the turns to form an equilateral triangle in the air, and then just zipped off. Alas, I haven't seen one since that day, and I wasn't taken and probed (at least not that I remember). Either way, I filed it under UFO and left it. Might have been an experimental air force plane, who knows? Figure if there are extra-terrestrial beings they'll probably announce when they come, or just have the good sense to stay away from the messed up ball of humanity the earth is.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I actually have seen a UFO. Remember it very clearly. Three trianglar points of light marking the edges of a spacecraft, did the turns to form an equilateral triangle in the air, and then just zipped off. Alas, I haven't seen one since that day, and I wasn't taken and probed (at least not that I remember). Either way, I filed it under UFO and left it. Might have been an experimental air force plane, who knows? Figure if there are extra-terrestrial beings they'll probably announce when they come, or just have the good sense to stay away from the messed up ball of humanity the earth is.

If "they" are out there probably th later.

Would you come to a planet as screwed up as this :blink:

If I were them heck no :lol:

I saw the cameron lake dood,He is there :o :cool:

My buddy seen them glowing balls form a triangle to. He was at Sand Lake looking out into the sea and seen the same exact thing!

I just got the goose bumps while typing this. :hmm:

weird....

Back on topic>

Im studying to become a Airplane mechanic and through out the courses they teach us about the presence of microorganisms in the jet fuel and how they live and feed on the actual fuel. Its very important to prevent water in fuel because these microorganisms feed off it. So yes . I do belive that there is toxins in the air that harm us .

My instructer told us stories of when he works for airliners the mechanics incharge of cleaning the fuel tanks had a permanent stench because the microorganisms were embedded in there skin and growing fungus type bacteria.

Its true!

ok well, im kinda skeptical. but, i think im gonna walk out of the shop, and look up. if i see trails, or more than one. i will believe some of it.

not saying tis true, but its plausible. brb

wow. actually got goosebumps as i walked out the door, thinking "what if there is a shit ton"

there wasnt a single trail. and im near chicago.

but recently i went to Wyoming to get a 69 charger, and i saw a whole bunch in nebraska.

and i dont see how the cloud buster shit would work.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Go to craigslist "rants & raves" - I think that's where

all of this got started.

- Doug

Nope!!

It all got started above our heads(literaly) :blink:

They are there .

Myself as a kid, Dont remember this stuff "floating" around as it does now!! :o :blink:

Just my 2 cents :D

Back on topic>

Im studying to become a Airplane mechanic and through out the courses they teach us about the presence of microorganisms in the jet fuel and how they live and feed on the actual fuel. Its very important to prevent water in fuel because these microorganisms feed off it. So yes . I do belive that there is toxins in the air that harm us .

My instructer told us stories of when he works for airliners the mechanics incharge of cleaning the fuel tanks had a permanent stench because the microorganisms were embedded in there skin and growing fungus type bacteria.

Its true!

Wow that is interesting! In reading reports from other airline workers, many of them speak about an entirely separate crew of workers which are in charge of emptying waste from the planes. Apparently, among the flight maintenance crews, there is plenty of camaraderie and friendly talk, but these 'waste' crews would not acknowledge anyone outside of their crew. One mechanic wrote about finding an autonomous system of tanks, valves and control units in a forward section of the plane, which were not connected to any of the controls in the cockpit, or the aircraft's onboard computers. The valves were controlled by their own computer unit. The system ran from the tanks out to several exits in the wings of the plane.

This tech theorized that perhaps while the 'waste' crews were evacuating the plane's latrine, they were simultaneously filling these hidden tanks.

I would really like to know if you have had any experience with the waste removal crews, or if there are other trucks filling the planes, other than the fuel, catering, de-icing, ect...

I've never heard of the microbes in the fuel...? That's not any better :(

Thanks for the report!

I know it is really easy to label this issue a 'conspiracy theory' and write it off, but there is an aggressive disinformation campaign with the aim to do just that...

and it IS working. Nobody wants to have to change their comfortable lifestyle, or even risk their position or their life to call attention to something that everyone around them is ignoring. Fifty years from now, (depending on who 'makes' the written history) our children will learn about just how malicious our controlling powers are. Right now, it will be up to each individual to decide if they are willing to stick their neck out, or be a happy lamb among many, enjoying the ride to the slaughter... I don't know about everyone, but I am a human- and an American human, so... see 2nd Amendment. We can only be pushed so far.