Is there anywhere in the states without these chem-trails???

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tired of hearing about Zeitgeist and the implication that because a person doesn't know or believe they are "blind".

This guy Zeitgeist is fucking BRILLIANT though, he has WITHOUT A STITCH OF PROOF convinced thousands upon thousands of people that the grandest conspiracy anyone could have ever dreamed of is true. From Mayan calenders to under cover blood lines that secretly rule the world. This shit is flat out luney tunes and people just gobble it up, oh the pieces fit so well do they? Spare me... I bet you believe in the Da Vinci Code too, the pieces fit so well!!! OMG it must be true, it's in a book!!!

People can believe what they like, but I personally believe proven facts not some bullshit a complete stranger with no credentials spouts out with out any back up or FACTS to support it what so ever. That's what religion is for. If your going to believe shit with no proof you may as well go for the gold right? lol

I'm a Ron Paul supporter and I get that crap all the time. Like because I agree with him and his politics I must be a neosheep that believes in this global conspiracy crap. Somethings maybe a conspiracy, something seem very convincing but until someone, anyone can prove them they are just THEORIES. Look up the god damn definition......

da vinci code was a fictitious BOOK, the bible was BOOK with no scientific proof behind it either.... i tell peeps believe what you want...... i people in thing s i can physically see and touch.....and you probably think your government isnt corrupt at all..... just joining the fun conspiracy theory form the OP....

" christianity, the worlds largest CULT" :P

da vinci code was a fictitious BOOK, the bible was BOOK with no scientific proof behind it either.... i tell peeps believe what you want...... i people in thing s i can physically see and touch.....and you probably think your government isnt corrupt at all..... just joining the fun conspiracy theory form the OP....

" christianity, the worlds largest CULT" :P

Now your getting it lol. All in the fiction dpt far as I'm concerned. Zeitgeist is right there with them, the only difference being the medium in which they are conveyed. You may tell people to believe what they want but it's a lie, or you wouldn't call them "blind" for not believing what you do. Guess what, Zeitgeist and religion are both a belief structure, blind belief I may add since neither can or have been proven in any way shape or form. Keep that in mind before condescending to people about your own religion, the neo-nut-conspiracy religion. :lol:

Yes the gov is corrupt, the entire world is corrupt, its a moot point here.

jmmmmmmmmm peeps...

I really dont care for those who search for anything to call conspiracy on....

I am up in arms about something that I can see/smell/feel. I just want clean air/water/soil. I'm not buying any more GMO garbage from these swine.

Move to a more backward part of the country. I've spent nearly my whole life in the southeast and I can't say I've ever seen those things in the sky.

That's a relief !!! That is what i wanted to find out; where does NOT have this crap???

Flouride in the water DOES NOT HURT ONE BIT. If you look at studies of tooth decay among people without flouridation, and those with, you'll find a vast improvement from a chemical that doesn't hurt the body in the slightest. If you want toothless rednecks, make sure you move somewhere without flouride treatment in the water.

Flouride in the water DOES NOT HURT ONE BIT. If you look at studies of tooth decay among people without flouridation, and those with, you'll find a vast improvement from a chemical that doesn't hurt the body in the slightest. If you want toothless rednecks, make sure you move somewhere without flouride treatment in the water.

uh, wrong. do a little research.

Good thread!!!

I am wondering THIS question that more than one person has brought to My attention...............

Is there any truth to the story that using Google, ANYTHING You have ever looked at is saved and the Government or law enforcement can access it????

My mom was a chemist for the State of Idaho for 17 years (now retired) and specialized in testing water samples from all over. Trust me, for tooth health, you'd much rather have some flouride in your water. Or flourine, I can't remember what suffix it takes. Anyway.

take a look at where the fluoride comes from and what it does to the body:

http://www.garynull.com/Documents/Dental/Fluoride/fluoride2.htm

Fluoride stays in your body, what, is it 7 or 11 years? Also, the fact that it helps prevent tooth decay means little in the way of how it affects the rest of your body. Just because chemo-therapy fights cancer, does NOT mean that it is good for you. I've heard that most people die from the affects of the radiation, a far more gruesome death than from the cancer. Pharmaceuticals also. People take thousands of medications to try and fool their body into thinking that it's healthy. WRONG. Many medications have a list of side-affects, many of which are worse than the symptom they're trying to cover up. Along with those side-affects, come more medications to offset THOSE side affects.. yeah, pharmacists TELL you that the stuff is good for you, and perhaps it even dulls your pain, but really, the stuff is POISON.

Just because a chemical helps fight tooth decay, does not make it healthy. Fluoride is not good for you.

Fluoride stays in your body, what, is it 7 or 11 years? Also, the fact that it helps prevent tooth decay means little in the way of how it affects the rest of your body. Just because chemo-therapy fights cancer, does NOT mean that it is good for you. I've heard that most people die from the affects of the radiation, a far more gruesome death than from the cancer. Pharmaceuticals also. People take thousands of medications to try and fool their body into thinking that it's healthy. WRONG. Many medications have a list of side-affects, many of which are worse than the symptom they're trying to cover up. Along with those side-affects, come more medications to offset THOSE side affects.. yeah, pharmacists TELL you that the stuff is good for you, and perhaps it even dulls your pain, but really, the stuff is POISON.

Just because a chemical helps fight tooth decay, does not make it healthy. Fluoride is not good for you.

Thank you.

There is something about western, and especially, American culture, which glorifies ignorance.

Anything that questions established 'knowledge' is to be ridiculed- especially if the information that we are taught when we are young is dispensed from people we trust.

We are conditioned to laugh at and discredit anything that clashes with our particular upbringing, whether that be from other cultures, or ancient knowledge.

extreme example: look how many people laugh at 'Larry the Cable Guy' or Jeff Foxworthy.

Yeah, but Larry the Cable Guy actually has a masters or something. Dude's educated. That's why I laugh at his jokes.

And you want to know what's way worse than flouride or chem-trails? Engine oil, brake fluid, brake cleaner, exhaust fumes, and pretty much all the rest of the things associated with vehicles in general, and particularly Datsuns. Just because you don't drink it, doesn't mean it doesn't get into your body. Brake fluid absorbs almost instantaneously, and it's really bad for you. Long term exposure to engine oil causes cancer.

I say F*** it! :D

What does education have to do with comedy? If he has a degree he's funnier? please lol.......

Richard Pryor was anything but book smart, free basing drug addict so fucked up he lit himself on fire, 7 wives, grew up in a whore house... Prob one of the funniest and most influential comedians to ever live.

Floride is poison but so is chlorine and so are about 100% of food additives if you eat too much of any given one. Water can be a poison. It's certainly not good for you but how bad shouldn't be blown out of proportion esp when compared to all the other shit most people eat daily.

I actually think it's funny. Bunch of people eating hormone/antibiotic/pesticide/process riddled food then concerned about floride in water lol. Guzzle down more soda or caffeine drinks, that will do it.......

My trucks are probably the most toxic thing i am in contact with- I take precautions as much as i can, but hey, I choose to do it.

I still don't want to be dosed with crap against my will- that's why I grow as much of my own food as poss, and buy the rest from local org. farmers.

Gen. Jack D. Ripper

0.jpg

Back in Ripper's office with gunfire sounding in the background, General Ripper puts a comforting - and menacing - arm around a worried Mandrake's shoulder, revealing his completely paranoidal, psycho-sexual, psychotic lunacy. As Mandrake realizes he is speaking face-to-face with the real enemy and is literally being gripped by him, he nervously fingers and folds a piece of chewing gum in his fingers in front of him. According to the nutty, obsessed General who has found a scapegoat for his own sexual inadequacies in the Russkies, Commies are unaffected by the plot to pollute the water of the world because they drink vodka:

Ripper: Mandrake?

Mandrake: Yes, Jack?

Ripper: Have you ever seen a Commie drink a glass of water?

Mandrake: Well, I can't say I have.

Ripper: Vodka, that's what they drink, isn't it? Never water?

Mandrake: Well, I-I believe that's what they drink, Jack, yes.

Ripper: On no account will a Commie ever drink water, and not without good reason.

Mandrake: Oh, eh, yes. I, uhm, can't quite see what you're getting at, Jack.

Ripper: Water, that's what I'm getting at, water. Mandrake, water is the source of all life. Seven-tenths of this earth's surface is water. Why, do you realize that seventy percent of you is water?

Mandrake: Uh, uh, Good Lord!

Ripper: And as human beings, you and I need fresh, pure water to replenish our precious bodily fluids.

Mandrake: Yes. (he begins to chuckle nervously)

Ripper: Are you beginning to understand?

Mandrake: Yes. (more laughter)

Ripper: Mandrake. Mandrake, have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water, or rain water, and only pure-grain alcohol?

Mandrake: Well, it did occur to me, Jack, yes.

Ripper: Have you ever heard of a thing called fluoridation. Fluoridation of water?

Mandrake: Uh? Yes, I-I have heard of that, Jack, yes. Yes.

Ripper: Well, do you know what it is?

Mandrake: No, no I don't know what it is, no.

Ripper: Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?

Lighten up you guys.....