Is there anywhere in the states without these chem-trails???

My trucks are probably the most toxic thing i am in contact with- I take precautions as much as i can, but hey, I choose to do it.

I still don't want to be dosed with crap against my will- that's why I grow as much of my own food as poss, and buy the rest from local org. farmers.

Wasn't really singling anyone on the thread out just saying I hear it a lot in real life from the same people eating WAY worse foods and drinks. I do what I can too, sadly there is only so much that can be done.

No one is dosing you against your will. We all have MANY choices in the water we drink.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gen. Jack D. Ripper

0.jpg

Back in Ripper's office with gunfire sounding in the background, General Ripper puts a comforting - and menacing - arm around a worried Mandrake's shoulder, revealing his completely paranoidal, psycho-sexual, psychotic lunacy. As Mandrake realizes he is speaking face-to-face with the real enemy and is literally being gripped by him, he nervously fingers and folds a piece of chewing gum in his fingers in front of him. According to the nutty, obsessed General who has found a scapegoat for his own sexual inadequacies in the Russkies, Commies are unaffected by the plot to pollute the water of the world because they drink vodka:

Ripper: Mandrake?

Mandrake: Yes, Jack?

Ripper: Have you ever seen a Commie drink a glass of water?

Mandrake: Well, I can't say I have.

Ripper: Vodka, that's what they drink, isn't it? Never water?

Mandrake: Well, I-I believe that's what they drink, Jack, yes.

Ripper: On no account will a Commie ever drink water, and not without good reason.

Mandrake: Oh, eh, yes. I, uhm, can't quite see what you're getting at, Jack.

Ripper: Water, that's what I'm getting at, water. Mandrake, water is the source of all life. Seven-tenths of this earth's surface is water. Why, do you realize that seventy percent of you is water?

Mandrake: Uh, uh, Good Lord!

Ripper: And as human beings, you and I need fresh, pure water to replenish our precious bodily fluids.

Mandrake: Yes. (he begins to chuckle nervously)

Ripper: Are you beginning to understand?

Mandrake: Yes. (more laughter)

Ripper: Mandrake. Mandrake, have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water, or rain water, and only pure-grain alcohol?

Mandrake: Well, it did occur to me, Jack, yes.

Ripper: Have you ever heard of a thing called fluoridation. Fluoridation of water?

Mandrake: Uh? Yes, I-I have heard of that, Jack, yes. Yes.

Ripper: Well, do you know what it is?

Mandrake: No, no I don't know what it is, no.

Ripper: Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?

Lighten up you guys.....

WINNER! :D

Deny them of your essence!

Hehe, yeah, I got that the other day at the local Safeway, on DVD even. Not a vhs! (What's VHS?) :)

What about Repo Man! Freakin' awesome, need to find a head cleaner for the vcr, still have that one, vhs only.

You're not a commie, are you? No! Good! I don't want no commies in my car....no Christians either!

investigate the weather! :rolleyes: tinfoil.jpg

I worked on the Boeing Flightline for many years and the barrels you see are exactly as Doug said...ballast for weights during flight test operations.I have been on many of the big jets with these barrels on board. They can change the ballast to simulate passenger and freight weight. Funny to look at a photo and just guess...don't worry about asking anyone else. Usually someone else can validate an issue.

Every pound of extra weight weight increases the induced drag, and that means more fuel used. when done with the test weighted down, dump the water, and do tests on the empty plane.

Less weight also puts less stress on the landing gear.

i'll verify the source of the photo of the barrels - It looks like it was of a passenger weight test

That does NOT have anything to do with what we are seeing over our skies.

I'm surprised that some of our boeng employees, who should know the dynamics of condensation trails, haven't chimed in.

They, of all people know that the contrails of jets evaporate quite quickly- within minutes

what we are seeing is a high-budget, deliberate act.

Considering that clouds are condensation and can sometimes sit in one place for a time....

...and my teeth are in awesome shape compared to those who didn't drink flouridated water in there youth...

I think your trippin' but that's just me. ;)

• 1 month later...

Sorry to keep kicking this thread, but it's not going away-

i took this video footage the other day- see for yourself.

we live next to an airport, so you can see the normal jets with normal condensation trails (which are short, and evaporate within minutes)

and then you see the jets that do criss-cross patterns over the same sections of sky all day.

take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj-TNvZboCI

Sorry you're so upset but I'm only seeing a normal day that turned overcast. If there is chemical spraying ... just what are they spraying anyway? Hallucinogens? Maybe it's like smoking a bee hive to calm the bees before taking the honey? What is the propose? To what end?

Con trails or w/e don't always disappear in a few minutes... some do, some can last indefinitely and drift out of sight. Most trails are so high water can't exist as a liquid and is tiny frozen ice crystals that eventually sublimate, depend on the temperature, altitude, air pressure and or humidity.

We are inquisitive by nature and like to know all and explain all. We always fear that which we don't know.

Mike- i understand your skepticism, but this is not a fluke.

the city of San Jose finally got this practice banned after outraged citizens got together and raised hell.

The main purpose of this seems to be tied to the HAARP base in Alaska (a new station has also been built in Hawaii).

The Barium/Aluminum compound is used as a conductor for HAARP activity in the ionosphere.

The results on a human level could just be collateral damage, or it could be intentional.

Either way- it costs millions of dollars to keep these groups of jets working day and night- they have military markings on many of them.

Of course jets criss-cross the sky in the same place all day and night. It's called air traffic corridors.

Many international east-west traffic corridors on the West Coast pass directly over clusters of airports- San Jose being in the Bay Area, it's definitely a cluster- because the safest place to cross an airport is directly overhead. You don't want to be crossing in the "pattern" and with so many airports in the bay area, the pattern is very congested. Plus you have the pattern approaches- San Jose is south of Alameda, so would be very close to the northbound approach to Oakland International. Then you have San Jose International itself, with it's own pattern. SFO has a bit of a different pattern. Then there's the 22 General Aviation airports in the bay area, some of which run jets, and all have their own approach patterns.

I'm sorry, but if you're scared of contrails and think it's some sort of conspiracy against your health, and want to get away from it all, maybe there's an opening at Scott-Admunsen. It's a government run facility, but hey maybe the researchers are shielded from their own research, eh? Bring mittens.

Mike- i understand your skepticism, but this is not a fluke.

the city of San Jose finally got this practice banned after outraged citizens got together and raised hell.

The main purpose of this seems to be tied to the HAARP base in Alaska (a new station has also been built in Hawaii).

The Barium/Aluminum compound is used as a conductor for HAARP activity in the ionosphere.

The results on a human level could just be collateral damage, or it could be intentional.

Either way- it costs millions of dollars to keep these groups of jets working day and night- they have military markings on many of them.

HAARP studies the 40 to 250 mile high ionosphere. Spraying Barium/Aluminum at 20K to 50K feet isn't much of a support for your claim. So you have actual proof the San Jose citizens actually did this. I mean actual proof not some other conspirator's 'facts'. Maybe something signed into law by the Mayor? An act of council? One that specifically mentions Barrium/Aluminum spraying from aircraft as part part of the HAARP studies???

as far as the San Jose rulings- I'll dig them up for you.

I'm not the only one noticing what's going on. my neighbors have lived here for 30 years- they said the just began noticing these trails heavily in the last two years- and getting more intense in the last 8 months.

as far as the San Jose rulings- I'll dig them up for you.

I'm not the only one noticing what's going on. my neighbors have lived here for 30 years- they said the just began noticing these trails heavily in the last two years- and getting more intense in the last 8 months.

time to invest in a stinger?

stinger_03.jpg

We are having an El Nino year. That means California is getting a lot of Oregon's winter wet weather. Here, in Oregon, it has been much drier, and warmer than normal, this year. The increased rain you are having is because of your increased humidity. The contrails taking longer to dissipate is because of your increased humidity.