My 73 620-T

Fineline

Got the downpipe and exhaust done today. 3" stainless! I also buttoned up the underhood wiring with some new headlight relayswired to the battery. Heres a few pics. None of the under car with the exhaust yet but I was able to tuck it up between the body and the crossmembers with a few notches. No scrapy scrape! Enjoy.

Top of the downpipe.

downpipe003.jpg

Downpipe.

downpipe001.jpg

Secondary pipe.

secondary002.jpg

Headlight relays.

secondary003.jpg

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good as always! :D Nice call on the flex pipe to, I always do those now. It only takes a bad turbo flange gasket once to know that a flex pipe is a good idea :D

So how hard has the MS been? I was going for it with mine right before Xmas but since then I haven't really touched it with all the other projects I've got myself into.... haha

Can't wait for the vids!! I do enjoy the pics though :D

Looking good as always! :D Nice call on the flex pipe to, I always do those now. It only takes a bad turbo flange gasket once to know that a flex pipe is a good idea :D

So how hard has the MS been? I was going for it with mine right before Xmas but since then I haven't really touched it with all the other projects I've got myself into.... haha

Can't wait for the vids!! I do enjoy the pics though :D

MS has been a learning experience. So far no major problems. It definately helps to have someone that helps you out. Got it out last night and did some datalogging and tuning. All I can say is HOLY SHIT! This thing is gunna be FAST. I had a problem with megatune freezing after a few minutes of datalogging but I think I have that worked out. I'll have to call clayton and shoot some video this weekend.

MS has been a learning experience. So far no major problems. It definately helps to have someone that helps you out. Got it out last night and did some datalogging and tuning. All I can say is HOLY SHIT! This thing is gunna be FAST. I had a problem with megatune freezing after a few minutes of datalogging but I think I have that worked out. I'll have to call clayton and shoot some video this weekend.

video.... where and when??? sundays down by the shop are always good. let me know!!!

Thanks guys. Let me tell you its cool sitting still in 2nd gear at 1/4 throttle with smoke comming off the rear tires. I really scared the shit out of my buddy the other day!

• Like 1

so my girlfriend and I spent an hour or so with Brandon and we got to go for a ride.... F'n SICK!!! half throttle and it will spin the tires until you say enough and second and third gear pull hard even at 50% cant wait till he has it tuned for a full throttle run this thing is gunna be FAST :eek:

So I finished the exhaust today and fixed some computer gremlins. Here are a few pics of the exhaust and a video of some driving. 6" out of the suspension and no scraping over speed bumps! :) Sucks because it was raining. That and my video camera is acting up so it only shoots a few minutes of video. You get the point of it though.

finished1002.jpg

finished1001.jpg

finished001.jpg

finished005.jpg

finished003.jpg