My 73 620-T

Fineline

That would be awesome!!!!

I'm not much of a turbo fan, but I love your rig if only for the fabrication you do!!! :)

We should start a post for dibbs on your neighbors house if it goes up for sale! 1........2.........3....DIBS!:) But then I'd have to leave all this sunshine and learn to drive in the rain and snow. Oh well your still worth it in my book.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice looking setup!

can't wait till you post a vid of it running/driving!

Your not going to be able to see my truck because its going to be in the iddle of a big cloud of smoke! Thanks.

that looks soo F'n good Brandon you do good for a self proclaimed "BACKYARD mechanic" cant wait to drive it...Umm I ment to say go for a drive in it :D talk to you tomorrow

Just say you want to "try" the brakes again.........worked the first time!:fu:

wow man. thats a very nice setup. greddy bov?

Thanks man. Its an El-cheapo e-bayo. I should probably upgrade though! I figure its really simple technology and at worst if it fails its not going to blow something up.

We should start a post for dibbs on your neighbors house if it goes up for sale! 1........2.........3....DIBS!:) But then I'd have to leave all this sunshine and learn to drive in the rain and snow. Oh well your still worth it in my book.

too funny!!

why bother learning to drive in the bad weather....none of the other CA transplants have bothered to!!! :)

I love ya man, but if the neighbors house becomes available.....I'll be telling Ice first......then you...promise!!! :)

I love ya man, but if the neighbors house becomes available.....I'll be telling Ice first......then you...promise!!! :)

You best be :D

Dibbs on the neighbors neighbors house. Or the other side neighbor! Ice and I could pull off a Mike sandwich.:lol:

I was thinking bunk beds :D I call top bunk haha

I'll be the fat, juicy hunk in the middle!! ....oh...I meant hunk of meat in the middle :)

:eek:

that would literaly be a furry burger!!! :lol:

hahah

intercooler001.jpg

What's the brake booster and master cyl out of? And is that a linelock I spy?

Dammit' date=' I said I was trying to AVOID going turbo![/quote']

Does look like a line lock too, how '70s. Probably a proportioning valve for the rears. (can't see any wires) The M/C looks like a newer Sentra , I don't know about the booster, but would like to. The 720s have much larger ones but they have to be spaced out from the firewall to clear the steering column and then they hit the L series air cleaner. Too bad.

intercooler002.jpg

What's the brake booster and master cyl out of? And is that a linelock I spy?

Dammit, I said I was trying to AVOID going turbo!

The booster was out of a b-210 or something. MIne went out and its all I could find at the J/Y when I first got my truck. It is a line lock you just cant see the wires and the master is out of a 1990 300zx. It hav a built in proportioning valve and its an 1 1/16" bore for the front calipers. Dont fight the turbo. "resistance is futile!"

I love the IC pipe, it just fits so damn perfect! very very clean! I personally suck at IC piping... Which makes me respect everyone else's clean work :D

Thanks. I originally had the pipe comming from a 90 where the BOV is now. I would have had to make some funky angles so I reconfigured to have it come out the side. Worked out perfectly.

Yaeh....who said anything about driving it. I'm just going to keep finding new things to work on so I dont kill myself in it. Nothing really good to report today. I got the downpipe made today. 3" stainless V-band and the "bung" hu hu hu for the O2 sensor. Got the coil and wideband module mounted and have a better idea of where wires and such are going.

come on I know you camera where are the picture updates even the small stuff keeps us coming back :D

Damn Clayton. I thought it was my personality that kept you comming back........:blink: Now I see its all about the car......chicks always do dig the

car. :fu: I had a lazy day today. Trying to recover from a trip to Vic Hubbard and ATP. Ouch!